Which fellow THPer would you choose....

That would be a lot of fun. I suppose we'd have to include that @DWCHockey13 character

Maybe, fluffy doesn’t like playing with me anymore for some reason, and wake forgot I existed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe, fluffy doesn’t like playing with me anymore for some reason, and wake forgot I existed

What did you do whippersnapper? Lol

Maybe, fluffy doesn’t play golf anymore because life is kicking him in the d1ck right now

fixed it for you

I'd love to tee it up with anyone on here. Seems like some seriously good people.

Haha I'm with Chris, I've golfed twice in the past 3 months I think.

Haha I'm with Chris, I've golfed twice in the past 3 months I think.

i was 51% sure i'd be able to play on labor day. had fun family time scheduled for saturday and sunday, so naturally it would be fine to take some time to myself on monday. right? RIGHT??? wrong.

I would def go with Tadashi and have him fix my garbage swing during the round.

Yeah buddy, that stuff you posted in the rant thread is still on my mind. Hope things get better asap.

much appreciated, but that's not what's getting in the way of me enjoying this silly game. work is brutal and only getting worse. the weekends get full of family time, so no time is made available for me to play. i think i'm going to start pressing harder for the time i want to myself. the really sad stuff is affecting people around me, which really puts into perspective how trivial the rest of it is.

much appreciated, but that's not what's getting in the way of me enjoying this silly game. work is brutal and only getting worse. the weekends get full of family time, so no time is made available for me to play. i think i'm going to start pressing harder for the time i want to myself. the really sad stuff is affecting people around me, which really puts into perspective how trivial the rest of it is.
I understand completely. I rarely if ever play on the weekends anymore. My rounds are a quick 18 after taking a 1/2 day off.

I'll play a round with any THPer as long as you aren't a richard

Same here. If you can deal with music and having fun, let’s play.

I miss read the post...
THP’er I’ve never met that I want to play a round with?

I’ll go with @ddec

I started to make a list but it got log quickly. Lots of good guys is love to play with.

You should be on more of these lists! Really enjoyed playing together at LPGA

I'd go with JourdaninMichigan seems like a great dude, plus I know when I hit all of my balls OB, he'd have a stash of Truvis!!

JB. actually we could skip golf and just go to his house and eat!! Pellet smokers for the win!!

JB. actually we could skip golf and just go to his house and eat!! Pellet smokers for the win!!

Lol, this....

It has to be this guy, some of the strangest post I have ever seen. Did he just vanish or is he just a different sceen name now?

Mystery Meat

It has to be this guy, some of the strangest post I have ever seen. Did he just vanish or is he just a different sceen name now?

Black Mamba

Tons of options.
I've met and played with a decent amount of East coasters/Midwest guys.
I'd go for someone out west probably.

SmiterofPV1x, MikeG (which we could make happen at the drop of a hat) or Panda

Sent from HTX

SmiterofPV1x, MikeG (which we could make happen at the drop of a hat) or Panda

Sent from HTX

It’s going to happen bro. Right now with soccer starting, it’s either during the day on my Friday off or a Sunday afternoon.

Considering ill prob never get to play with any of you, id choose anyone from THP to golf with.

Back