I would go with the purple. Doesn't bother the eye as much as the blue.

Purple would be my vote of those 2

I really like the one in the right. It gives off more of a fun vibe to me.

Purple for me!

Purple for sure

Aqua but in partial to that as it is my favourite colour

Purple one all day any day. Love that one!

Purple

The purple is less busy.

The purple. The pattern is not as crazy. its fun, but not over the top yet.

I like the color of the blue but like the design of the purplish one more. I would go blue on then

I prefer the light blue, on the left.

I like the blue better.

I like the purple better of the two.

i like both colors but like the purple color better but lean towards the blue pattern more.... so i'd probably go with the blue one... maybe... :LOL:

Both are very good looking shirts. Straight Down makes some real nice shirts and the fabrics are awesome.

Blue will serve you better on and off the course. And it will go better with GolferGal's outfit. Yeah I made up that last part but I am pretty sure her eyes aren't purple.

Blue in a heartbeat, the purple isn't moving anything for me I'm afraid. Difficult to tell in photos though, have been tricked before. Either buy something that I love the look of and arrives and underwhelms me or see something in person that looks awesome that I had discounted by photo.

Cutting a long story short...blue.

For Me; The Purple one

I'd be all in on that purple and palm trees

If I had to choose one, I’d go topless. Neither do anything for me.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: JB
Hey JB, have you looked at Hreski ? Yeah their stuff is a little "wild" not LM "wild" but......they are starting to sell Solid colored styles this year. Who knows could be a THP Sponsor too ???

Back