Which Shape Looks Better?

Shape-wise, neither of these bother me so I could play them both.

Right side. the line towards the front of the crown, on the left is a bit distracting to me eventhough its the same color. It just doesnt look right at all to me. The right one is just a sleeker smoother look. Not to mention the one on the right doesnt look like its 3-4-5 degrees closed like the one on the left does.

Right.

Number 2 please. I like the Loft, that number one just has a face way too closed

Right one, left looks closed.

I like the one on the right. Looks more rounded.

Right for me!!

Left. Right is too round.

I'll go left

Based on the top-down view, Titleist (right side) for me. Srixon is the better club IMO though, but sits slightly closed at address and does not have an adjustable hosel to open it up at all.

Left me thinks.

I like the TSi2 fw shape better than the new TSi2.

I vote one on the right.

Right looks better to me. Left seems really draw biased with the closed face. But....could just be the pic

Right one for me.

Left. I like the carbon fiber. The face looks a bit closed and it's more perpendicular to the ground.
The right one looks open and like it has more loft. It looks like I would slice the ball into oblivion.

Right

Right, looks like a more square, deeper face and a bit less front to back

LEFT⬅️

Right side, it's giving me the illusion of a larger face since it's a shorter profile. My Tour Edge C721 is reminiscent of the left and my G425 LST is more reminiscent of the right.

Definitely left. Like the carbon fiber and the closed face.

Back