Which UST Mamiya LIN•Q

Definitely going to be finding a blue

Most likely blue. Maybe red in a fairway. Really love how they feel.

I've tried them all and after following a few Shaft Up's and seeing guys fit into flexes they didn't necessarily expect I'm very curious to go back and try them all again and this time not be afraid of trying a flex other than my usual stiff.

Me too, but I'm thinking less flex. Try a regular blue vs the stiff I usually play. You?

Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards
That’s twice this week , do I sense a shift happening?

Blue would be good fit for me.

I'd probably default to Blue, but Red could be the ticket.

White! I need that low launch and low spin!

White, possibly blue

Me too, but I'm thinking less flex. Try a regular blue vs the stiff I usually play. You?
That sounds like a good plan. I have no idea for myself though. I wouldn't mind trying to go down and up in flex to see if I find a good fit since I know the stiff flex that they have isn't a fit for me.

Red 7F5 all day every day.
I'm in the 8F5 Red. I look at the profiles and think about how fitting really is important because its the opposite of what "logic" says I should be playing.

I got the blue when I bought my Darkspeed.

I'm in the 8F5 Red. I look at the profiles and think about how fitting really is important because its the opposite of what "logic" says I should be playing.
It’s why I trust in the @DannyLe !

Whichever one the masters version is. :love:

Currently in the Blue. It's so good. Probably going to the White though in my fairway woods.

Currently have the white but thinking maybe the blue will be a better fit. I did try both before I purchased and it was close but ultimately chose the white for the lower launch.

@DannyLe ‘s description of the blue sounded so good that I had to order one today. Looking forward to trying it out!

I was fit into the blue last Monday. I'm now considering getting my UW's reshafted with blues.

I have a Red inbound. Found a decent deal on ebay

I'm in the Red... 8F5 at 44.5. I do wonder about it being to short sometimes during "launch monitor" days but when I'm swinging well, I've never had a combo this good. I tried a different shaft to eliminate the pushes and it didn't work. Having this shaft made getting the Smoke head an easy decision

Back