Who’s Your Favorite Comedian?

jvbart

2022 Quest Cup with Edel Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’ve been binging Jerry Seinfeld’s show “Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee” this weekend and it got me thinking about who my favorite comedian is. Who’s your favorite?

For me it’s Larry David. I actually wasn’t a huge fan of Seinfeld but I love Curb Your Enthusiasm and think his sense of humor is brilliant.

Colin Quinn's specials really gave me an appreciation for his humor and my wife lived in NYC a long time so she really relates as well.

Back in the day it was

All time? Has to be Richard Pryor just for "Richard Pryor Live in Concert 1979".

Robin Williams. He was zany, hilarious and could improvise like nobody else.

Robin Williams - but as he got older his schtick got a little stale.
Probably George Carlin.

Currently - I appreciate Jim Gaffigan. I think it's really hard to do clean comedy

Billy Gardell, Fluffy, Blue Collar Comedy guys. Also I really like Tim Hawkins, he's a Christian comic so it's not foul mouth comedy, (which i also enjoy) but his delivery and sound effects are excellent. Plus it's all relatable comedy. If you travel with your wife/significant other, you'll appreciate this.

Robin Williams. He was zany, hilarious and could improvise like nobody else.
His stand up is still the best I have seen. His bit on golf is so good and much more relevant now that I understand the difficulty.

Looking back on when I was a kid, Chris Farley was my favorite growing up. I still love going back and watching his SNL skits.

I would say all time, probably Chappelle. But I really really enjoy Tom Segura.

My All-Time favorite was Robin Williams.

Current favorite is no one. I don't find the comedians of today very funny. I actually think when non-comedians are pushed into comedy roles they are funnier. Like Dwayne Johnson.

for me currently its Sebastian Maniscalco or Tom Segura

Of comedians currently doing stand up, it’s Dave Chappelle. Hands down.

Ralphie May was real and hilarious, miss him RIP.

Mine right now is probably Brian Regan. Sorry to Larry the Cable Guy and @KY Golfer ;)

Robin Williams - but as he got older his schtick got a little stale.
Probably George Carlin.

Currently - I appreciate Jim Gaffigan. I think it's really hard to do clean comedy
The hot pocket skit is fantastic

Back