Who is a player that you haven’t heard about in a while…

Yes, Jimmie Walker, I want to say he's nursing some sort of injury
Could have said Charlie (The Rockstar) Hoffman until last weeks WM Tourney
I notice Bud Cauley was in the field last week, pleasant surprise as I know he was nursing some sort of injury
Walker got lime disease and was never the same.

Last edited:
Walker got like disease and was never the same.
Yeah used a career earnings exemption to keep his card last year. But never really was competitive. He’s probably close to done. I did see he was going to play his local tour stop, the Valero.

His side ventures continue to speak to me though.

IMG_4352.jpeg

Daniel Berger

I was shocked to see Aaron Baddely this past weekend.

I’ll say Jonathan Byrd. Dude won 5 times on tour, has to be in his mid 40s at this point.
Byrd with his son in two 2V2 matches against Grant Horvat/Garret Clark and Grant Horvat/George Bryan. Byrd's ball striking in those matches was top level.

Abraham Ancer

Two Gloves

Rory

Abraham Ancer
He went to the LIV Tour. With less TV coverage than the PGA Tour, I think the lesser known guys like him sort of fall off our radar.

A year ago, I would have told you he was such a big up and comer that I would expect him to make the top 10 in the world very soon.

He went to the LIV Tour. With less TV coverage than the PGA Tour, I think the lesser known guys like him sort of fall off our radar.

A year ago, I would have told you he was such a big up and comer that I would expect him to make the top 10 in the world very soon.
Yep, well aware he went to LIV but even with that you don’t hear much about him. He definitely was up and comer and too bad he took the bag

Matt Kuchar seems to have been darn near invisible lately.

Webb Simpson and Corey Conners

My wife's company (FTI Consulting) was sponsoring both of them, along with Charles Howell III. I assume CH3 lost that sponsor when he went to LIV, but the other 2 golfers were on TV and in contention fairly frequently just a couple of years ago - now I don't see either of them much.

Phil Mickelson

Cameron Young. seemed to drop off the radar...

Francisco Molinari although I believe he's playing in Mexico this week

Cam Champ really disappeared the last couple years. He’d usually win early in the wraparound or in Palm Springs. No idea what happened the last few years.

Brandt Snedeker
Was going to say the same...he's teeing it up this week in Mexico.

He is bottom of the list odds-wise and I am wondering how he will play.

He had an experimental surgery where is sternum was purposely broken and then repaired. I really hope he makes a comeback. I was half tempted on putting a few $ on him to play well.

Cam Champ really disappeared the last couple years. He’d usually win early in the wraparound or in Palm Springs. No idea what happened the last few years.

He is really playing bad. He hits the ball 350 and then takes 3 more to get it into the hole. He never hits it close and 2 putts every hole...never scores. Missed cut all 4 events this year.

He is really playing bad. He hits the ball 350 and then takes 3 more to get it into the hole. He never hits it close and 2 putts every hole...never scores. Missed cut all 4 events this year.
I remember when he won at pga west, his iron distance control was horrendous.

Back