Who is a player that you haven’t heard about in a while…

jpgolf

“JP”
Reaction score
Handicap
Who is a player that you haven’t heard anything about in a while… and you wonder what happened to them…?

ANTHONY KIM

Haven’t heard anything about Chad Campbell in a long time. Wonder what is going on with him these days..?

Tiger Woods

Hunter Mahan

Michael Block.

Brandt Snedeker

I don't follow LIV so I haven't heard much about Cam Smith. I think he has won one or two of their exhibitions, but I miss watching him play on the PGA Tour. Obviously, he will play in the Masters in a couple of months. With his putting stroke, he should contend at Augusta National.

Yes, Jimmie Walker, I want to say he's nursing some sort of injury
Could have said Charlie (The Rockstar) Hoffman until last weeks WM Tourney
I notice Bud Cauley was in the field last week, pleasant surprise as I know he was nursing some sort of injury

Jason Dufner

Yes, Jimmie Walker, I want to say he's nursing some sort of injury
Could have said Charlie (The Rockstar) Hoffman until last weeks WM Tourney
I notice Bud Cauley was in the field last week, pleasant surprise as I know he was nursing some sort of injury
Cauley was in a massive wreck and almost died.

Ty Tryon

Ouch! I didn't know that. Glad to see him back!
Yeah, it’s a wild story. Pretty cool to see him giving it another go.

Got to go also with Hunter Mahan and also add JImmie Walker
Mahan actually retired from the tour recently. Jimmie Walker Ive seen him in a few tournaments recently. He had some injury issues the last few years. Back I believe

I was shocked to see Aaron Baddely this past weekend.

I’ll say Jonathan Byrd. Dude won 5 times on tour, has to be in his mid 40s at this point.

LOL! I believe he left the tour after he graduated High School!!!
He did qualify for a US Open…I want to say Pebble. That was the last I heard of him.

Kevin Streelman

Back