Who is your favourite non-US golfer of all time?

Azahara Muñoz.

I will second Viktor Hovland. He has rocketed to the top of my list; smart guy and now that I know he likes smooth jazz this:

I am a fan.

Ernie Els.

#ian poulter #funny GIF by CoolSculpting

MAJ ALL DAY!!!

Ryder Cup Dancing GIF by SB Nation

Cam Smith, and Rahm are both up there as 1A and 1B

Men - Miguel Ángel Jiménez
Women - Annika Sörenstam

Miguel Angel Jimenez... love his game and overall approach to the game.

stretching british open GIF
"The Most Interesting Man in Golf" :LOL:

Dude does life right. I loved his quote after missing the cut at the 2015 Masters:

"I am here with the sun shining, I'm surrounded by friends and family, tonight I will eat good food, drink good wine, smoke a good cigar and make love to my beautiful wife. It's a good life, no?"

I knew there was going to be at least one :rolleyes:
Well Puerto Ricans are citizens at birth. My Puerto Rican friend would cuss you out up and down for such an ignorant assertion that he is anything but an American. Perhaps you are suffering from a bit of bias against Brown people.

The guy that played Mrs Doubtfire.

Greg "Shark" Norman.

I’m sure I’m in the minority here but Nick Faldo. Mostly due to a personal experience I had with him once at The Players years ago. He could not have been any nicer and personable to me. When he certainly didn’t have to be. I liked his game before but that locked it in for me. Great announcer as well. IMHO

Rory. Basically grew up with him coming onto the scene, united fan, from the UK though he represents and plays golf for Ireland. There is a lot though....getting into the game due to my English grandparents, we typically watched and rooted more for the UK contingent growing up when watching golf.

Rory McIlroy and it's not close.

Hideki Matsuyama

Back