Who or what do you become when drinking?

dynarider

insert witty saying here
Reaction score
Handicap
twits
Everyone tends to turn into someone different when they have been drinking, some folks become mean, others get all lovey dovey, some want to fight & others become major pitas.

I tend to get real flirty, i'm typically a flirt by nature anyways but pour a few drinks in me & it becomes horrible.

What do you become?

Reactions: JB
I get really quite and squinty eyed, I usually have a grin too. I have also had more than a few occasions where I throw all of the patio furniture into someones pool. It depends what I am drinking.

I get really quite and squinty eyed, I usually have a grin too. I have also had more than a few occasions where I throw all of the patio furniture into someones pool. It depends what I am drinking.

i was in a poker game once where the cards and the chairs ended up in the lake.

we got new chairs and cards and kept going. after the smoke break.

i was in a poker game once where the cards and the chairs ended up in the lake.

we got new chairs and cards and kept going. after the smoke break.

Its just fun to throw stuff in the water. Im not sure why.

Me. Only more so.

I've been known to get awnry but put Jack Daniels in me and I have been known to get tempermental to say the least.

I agree with Gasman, it depended on what I was drinking. Beer, I'm all smiles. Whiskey more brooding. There was one time that we got to drinking vodka and it got ugly. I never drank vodka again, woke up the next morning beat to hell and didn't remember how I got that way until the phone started ringing.

I become very philisophical when I drink, and like to debate current affairs. Dont know why, maybe I just feel more bold in my opinions. Heck, I've already had a few, soooo... :banghead:

Last edited:
Re: Who or what do you become when drinking?

I'm a happy individual, so a few drinks put a smile on my face and make me unable to contol the volume of my voice. I am also the one that goes around the bar breaking up fights instead of causing 'em. I have been known to start my own language some evenings when shots are involved. I guess my mood and actions are usually influenced by who I am with.

I agree with Gasman, it depended on what I was drinking. Beer, I'm all smiles. Whiskey more brooding. There was one time that we got to drinking vodka and it got ugly. I never drank vodka again, woke up the next morning beat to hell and didn't remember how I got that way until the phone started ringing.

See, I can tell the difference between whiskeys. Im fine with Wild Turkey but the last time I drank Jack was 10 years ago. I woke up with writing all over my face, the AC unit kicked out of the window(I guess it caught fire), and a rotary phone thrown through a door. Good times.

I become the happiest person in the world, so says my wife. I turn the music up, and just have a good time. Tell me a bad joke, and I will humor you. Need more booze, I'll pay for it. Dance on a table, I'll urge you on. Want to go to sushi bar, and slam down sake bombs, no problem. Want to end up at the "Olympic Garden" I'm there. When it's all over just put me in a cab, and send me home. It's Vegas, and I was born and raised here. :D

I woke up with writing all over my face...

I have received the sharpie treatment as well. The worst I've done to another was when white out is used!

I have received the sharpie treatment as well. The worst I've done to another was when white out is used!

Sharpies should be banned once the alcohol comes out.

Sharpies should be banned once the alcohol comes out.

My college buddies and I made a pact to only use dry erase on each other. One time I woke up when one was beginning and asked him "How much do you value your arm?" Needless to say, that ended his fun for the night.

My college buddies and I made a pact to only use dry erase on each other. One time I woke up when one was beginning and asked him "How much do you value your arm?" Needless to say, that ended his fun for the night.

We used to duct tape stuff on people when they would fall asleep. We once got a buddy with half a tri tip on his leg, hot dogs on his fingers and an open water bottle on his other hand. Its a instant classic if your there when they wake up.

Your mothers must be so proud of you!

sharpie comes off in a couple of days, I have seen people get eyebrows shaved off. Probably should have stopped that one but I hadn't met him before and he was a smarta** so I figured it was Karma.

we built a beer can fort around some dude that had passed out. this was possible because a bunch of beer can hoarder's lived in the house. and we were bored.

sharpie comes off in a couple of days, I have seen people get eyebrows shaved off. Probably should have stopped that one but I hadn't met him before and he was a smarta** so I figured it was Karma.

:quiet:

A combination of Teddy Roosevelt and Lenny Bruce, but a better dancer. But it probably comes off as Foster Brooks.

Kevin

But it probably comes off as Foster Brooks.

I loved him on the Dean Martin roasts!

[YOUTUBEHD]DYusPRre07k[/YOUTUBEHD]

I laughed so hard at him when I was a kid. I loved the Dean Martin roasts. His show was great, too. It had The Gold Diggers. Hell, I love Dean Martin, but not in a sexual way.

Kevin

Back