Whoop Fitness Band

Freaked out a little while managing my Bluetooth devices today before remembering I had changed the name of my Whoop 😅

C0EE7BAA-4BC1-4A9E-A5AE-5EB4995F9030.jpeg

Unfortunately had my first 1% recovery over the weekend. Once I recover from those bad decisions I plan to put this thing to the test and see how it can help me.

1662941732843.png

1667013289214.png

I just got my wife one of these for her birthday. She seems to be enjoying it.

I notched my second 1% recovery in 2 months last week. I was this costume, but no more!
Covid is the only time I’ve ever been that love. That’s insane you got there :ROFLMAO:

Covid is the only time I’ve ever been that love. That’s insane you got there :ROFLMAO:
It’s not a place to which I ever want to return. Between that and the COVID vaccine kicking my butt, I really need to get back in the gym.

It’s not a place to which I ever want to return. Between that and the COVID vaccine kicking my butt, I really need to get back in the gym.
I’ve started my gym journey this last week. It hurts very much

Finally!

Trampoline park. I’m in pain.

1669483482371.png

My 4.0 seems to be going through the charge much faster since the last software update. Anyone else seeing that?

My 4.0 seems to be going through the charge much faster since the last software update. Anyone else seeing that?
4.0 has seemed to go through the charge quicker since I’ve gotten it. Haven’t seen any difference recently though

This is the firmware I’m on
C61C25A6-2E31-4085-B4BC-CB2AAB0C84AF.jpeg

4.0 has seemed to go through the charge quicker since I’ve gotten it. Haven’t seen any difference recently though

This is the firmware I’m on
View attachment 9138670
I'm on the same firmware. I'll try rebooting it to see if that changes anything.

I'm on the same firmware. I'll try rebooting it to see if that changes anything.
Seriously though, I feel the 4.0 battery is much worse than the 3.0. But I’ve had the 4 for over a year now so I have no idea if I’m just imagining it at this point or not

Seriously though, I feel the 4.0 battery is much worse than the 3.0. But I’ve had the 4 for over a year now so I have no idea if I’m just imagining it at this point or not
The 3.0 definitely had better battery life and would recharge faster with the previous battery with the metal contacts. The 4.0 wireless charging battery is a mess

Whoop registered a workout while I was bowling…

1675997554845.png

Burned 626 calories?? How heavy of a ball were you throwing?!
14lb ball, does that make a difference? There were 3 of us in the lane bowling from 7-9. I bowled 3.5 games between 7:45 and 9 and the last 20 minutes was speed bowling. Can’t tell if I’m out of shape or whoop is out or whack.

Back