Wife surprised me with a driver fitting!

e1iterate

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So I’ve been buried in review hell with work today & towards the end of last week and the wife comes in today to surprise me with a Driver Fitting at Club Champion next Tuesday for Valentines Day!

Surprised? Yes!
Excited? Yes!

I’m starting this thread to share my experience and what I end up getting fit into.

Any guesses from THP?

I’m currently gaming a Cobra Speedzone Xtreme with a 7F5 Gunmetal LIN-Q shaft from UST. Swing speed is 110+.

Much better than flowers! Haha!

I’m thinking that Rad will be in the running.

Congrats, what a great gift! Since you're a Cobra guy, I'd put my money on Radspeed.

Does she realize what comes after the fitting?

So I’ve been buried in review hell with work today & towards the end of last week and the wife comes in today to surprise me with a Driver Fitting at Club Champion next Tuesday for Valentines Day!

Surprised? Yes!
Excited? Yes!

I’m starting this thread to share my experience and what I end up getting fit into.

Any guesses from THP?

I’m currently gaming a Cobra Speedzone Xtreme with a 7F5 Gunmetal LIN-Q shaft from UST. Swing speed is 110+.
#Overchicked.

Awesome.

I'll vote TSi2 with ventus black to be the close winner.

But you stick with the LinQ in the Radspeed.

Dibs on the gunmetal if you drop it. :banana:

I was really itching to do a fitting this year, but this is the next best thing. 👍

First off that is freaking awesome!!!!
I'm gonna go with probably the same shaft, but different head, new Cobra or Callaway.

That’s awesome! @e1iterate going Cobra Rad or Mizuno Standard

Since you are playing the Xtreme, gonna go with the G425 Max.

Enjoy the fitting!

Surprised? Yes!
Excited? Yes!

Any guesses from THP?

That's awesome!

Im going to go with.....RAD XD!

Doing Valentine’s Day big!! The better question is what are you going to get her?! :unsure:

Congrats on landing a keeper! Awesome gesture!

Doing Valentine’s Day big!! The better question is what are you going to get her?! :unsure:

I got her these bracelet things that have my name, her name, our sons name and our dogs name on it that she has been wanting. I also got her a custom made picture with our vows on it and the date we got married and a puzzle with her favorite picture of her, myself and our son.

Last edited:
Exciting. That’s a great gift from the wife.

I’m guessing RadSpeed

I got her these bracelet this thread have my name, her name, our sons name and our dogs name on it that she has been wanting. I also got her a custom made picture with our vows on the and the date we got married and a puzzle with her favorite picture of her, myself and our son.
My chocolates, flowers, and scratch off lottery tickets feel inadequate :LOL:

Radspeed or Epic Max LS!

I’m thinking Radspeed will get a look.

Surprised? Yes!
Excited? Yes!

Any guesses from THP?

RadSpeed is going to suck you in.

BIG time.

Back