Wife surprised me with a driver fitting!

Lucky guy....my wife’s idea of a driver fitting would be to adjust her memory control on her car’s driver seat 😜. Have a blast...I see a RAD in your future.

Whoa, that’s fantastic! I’ll go with RAD XB.

I got her these bracelet things that have my name, her name, our sons name and our dogs name on it that she has been wanting. I also got her a custom made picture with our vows on it and the date we got married and a puzzle with her favorite picture of her, myself and our son.

Umm, you know you don’t have to bait the hook if you have the fish in the boat right?!

I'm going Radspeed because I know you want the option to throw that LinQ shaft in there.

Such a cool thing to be surprised with! I'll guess you stick with Cobra! Haven't heard a single bad thing about that driver and it would be super easy transition from your Speedzone

Talk about an awesome gift. Have fun man you have some big shoes to fill for a gift for her next.

I got her these bracelet things that have my name, her name, our sons name and our dogs name on it that she has been wanting. I also got her a custom made picture with our vows on it and the date we got married and a puzzle with her favorite picture of her, myself and our son.
I probably would have bought her new wedges (clubs, not shoes) but hey your idea sounds good too I guess 😂

Sounds like you got a keeper buddy. Congrats.

I'm jumping on the Radspeed theme here, and it ain't even close!

Fantastic.

Now how are you going to top that for your wife?

That's awesome. Based on what I have seen so far out there I am thinking either RADSPEED XB, Titleist TSi(3 or 2), or Ping G425 Max. Have fun it's going to be awesome!

You married well. I betting you will be surprised what the fitter sorts out for you. So many good choices out there this year. These days the shaft choice might be as important as the head. Enjoy the fitting, it’s a fun experience.

Once you go Cobra, you don't go back. :sneaky:

Very nice!! I am thinking RADSpeed is the driver that is going to be the one for you. 🔥

I'll say Srixon ZX7

I’m going in completely open minded with this. Shafts...heads...brands...everything.

How can you not end up in RAD Speed? :ROFLMAO:

I will say though I bet there are 2 other drivers that are up there with it. Definitely curious to see what happens.

Tuesday is the day!

Fitting is at 1pm EST. Will share results etc when I return.

Looking forward to your results.

Doesn't sound like you need a driver fitting with that current set up.

I know you smash your current set up so Idk if your get a massive improvement but I'm guessing the RAD speed and the new mizuno offering really impress you!

I'm gonna say Titleist Tsi3. But I haven't hit the RadSpeed yet.

Either way enjoy bud! Your wife rules!

Back