Will Anthony Kim Play on the PGA Tour Again

Legends never die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What did you watch The Sandlot recently?

"Heroes get remembered, but Legends Never Die." - Babe Ruth from Benny the Jet's Dream

What did you watch The Sandlot recently?

"Heroes get remembered, but Legends Never Die." - Babe Ruth from Benny the Jet's Dream

e1b09aafe1eacebb55c266e36ac29cf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Never, unfortunately.

As much as I'd love to see him play on tour again, it won't happen.

His time in the tour was short but he was a joy to watch, a true competitor. Would love to see him back but don't see it happening especially after being out of competition so long.

I read an interview with him in a magazine once, and he said he's happy doing what he's doing. Some type of software company, IIRC. He mentioned the injuries as a big issue as well. If he's happy more power to him.

I wish. Dude was out there firing on all cylinders all the time.

Unfortunately we will not see him on tour again.

I love me some AK, but I think that window is long closed.

Wasn't there a video of him golfing or on the range at least, maybe a year or so ago .. I would imagine that also would have been an issue if the insurance claim prevented him from doing any golfing... Then again maybe just if he played professionally/could get paid

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wasn't there a video of him golfing or on the range at least, maybe a year or so ago .. I would imagine that also would have been an issue if the insurance claim prevented him from doing any golfing... Then again maybe just if he played professionally/could get paid

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That turned out to be from many years prior. Wasn’t current

I thought it was pretty much decided that wasn't playing again, which is a shame because he was my favorite golfer at the time next to Tiger. I don't think he plays again, because I don't think he wants to.

I don't think he will play anymore. I see stuff on instagram about him from a mutual friend. Looks like he is living the life and enjoying travel and such. I thought his home base was in Dallas for something. He does have some posts of playing golf from time to time.

Regardless if insurance or ban (which I don't believe), it has been far too long for him to get back against this new breed of competition. Not coming back. Congrats if he's in a good place now!

He denies the insurance claim situation outside of typical monthly payments for injuries that one pays into.
Even if not, he has made the claims his body cannot handle the tour lifestyle and I think the injuries he sustained kinda proves that.

Anthony Kim's last WITB that I quick searched...2011 Shell Houston Open

Driver - Nike Victory Red Tour 8.5*
Fairway Wood - Nike Victory Red Tour 15*
Hybrid - Nike Victory Red Tour 15*
Irons - Nike Victory Red Tour Pro Combo (3-4) Victory Red Pro (5-PW)
Wedges - Nike Victory Red Forged 54* & Nike Victory Red Pro 60*
Putter - Nike Method 001
Ball - Nike 20 XI-s

not a chance, his time (and opportunity) has come and gone

I'm guessing the public never did receive the real story about him, and I doubt we ever will. Regardless, he sure was a special kind of player.

It would be great but I don't think it will actually happen. Maybe a "guest appearance" here and there????

Now that would be interesting. Considering what some others have done though, what would he have done to get banned like that? Kill a guy?

That is kind of what I thought also after reading Mike's post. If it was a ban, it would definitely have to be extremely life altering if the info came out to give up your passion and the potential to win millions of dollars.

I was going through some old photos we took and came across one from Doral about 9 years ago or so and we were with Anthony Kim. He was young, fantastic and seemed like he was well on his way to winning in bunches. Injury and time have all come and gone, but the question comes up each year around this time.

What are your thoughts and why?

I've said it Before but I'll say it again, you will never see Anthony on tour again! He's lazy, he drinks, he does drugs, he runs a poker game in Dallas. He has ZERO desire to play. He's getting 19.4 million in insurance that goes poof if he ever swings a club on tour again. Hope that clears it up

Yikes. Did you lose money to him in one of those poker games or something?

Yikes. Did you lose money to him in one of those poker games or something?

Lol, no not at all. He lost to me. This is just super common knowledge in Dallas. He's also about to get married for u fanboys. Cute little blonde girl

Can’t say that I think he does.

I think he’s done and retired

Back