• Yes

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • No

Votes: 103 83.7%
  • Yes and it will be a major

Votes: 8 6.5%

• Total voters
Only on the champs tour

Nope, he’s done. I used to think he could but after watching this weekend his body just can’t handle it

I don’t want to say no but what I will say is it’s sad watching him anymore. He was such a giant part of my golfing life and now it’s like watching Jordan comeback, but to baseball, and he’s age 45.

Can't see it when he only plays one tournament every month or so and seems to wear out after 2 rounds

Nope.

I just don’t see it. Not playing enough and just looks beaten down out there.

…then again…maybe on LIV. 😂

Hell no

I think he has the game to still win. He made the cut over a lot of great players this week. His stamina and lack of opportunities will be the biggest hurdle. Only playing in big tournaments against the deepest fields puts the odds against him, but he could potentially go on a four day heater.

Don't think so- as others have said just don't think the body can hold up to 4 rounds.

“How ‘bout no!” - Dr. Evil​

Seems to be able to grind enough to make the cut but 4 days of golf takes a toll! I know all too well as 2 days of golf in a row takes me 3 days to recover....

Anything is possible but I can't see him putting together 4 rounds of championship golf to win. I'm not a Tiger fan at all, but it's sad to see what he has turned into.

No

With his plan of only playing majors, he won't have the practice and conditioning to compete against the much younger talent that are playing all the time.

He won't but what a list of accomplishments he's left for us to enjoy. The injuries have mounted and even he can't beat father time.

I think it's more possible than most i guess.....Phil had some really ugly events before winning a major at 53. The big difference here is that Tiger's body has taken beatings that Phil never did, in fact Phil seemed to get in better shape as he aged.

I wouldn't bet on it, but i'm not gonna say hard no either. Especially if we're just talking a regular tour event , like if he plays Jack's event or Torrey or something

On the regular tour I don't think so, he was struggling, anyone would. The coverage didn't allow but I was watching to see how many extra steps he was taking by covering the same ground twice when walking back to the next tee and then walking forward after following the tee ball- covering the same ground twice. Maybe too, have caddy to mark ball for him on green, a few other things too they could do to save steps. For Tiger, it's a game of how many steps and bending cuz that leg busts down quickly. Some of the Open courses aren't so bad about covering the same ground but walking against the wind there is just as tough as Augusta's elevations.

season 8 episode 10 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Not until he hits the Champions Tour, and then it will be iffy.

I just don't see it happening.

I voted no. I know he wants to, and has the believe he can win again, but I can’t see it. I also think there’s very little chance we’d ever see him on the champions tour.

I think he could catch the right side of the draw and win an Open Championship. But the other majors, No.

He's proven everyone wrong, every time. I'll never say he can't. Given the range of mobility limitations in his ankle and foot, The walk is probably the hardest part. It would take a lot of rehab to get him competitive around Augusta again, but I don't put anything past him.

Back