Wilson C200 Demo Program

I'm getting consistent yardages and tight dispersion with the 7 iron and pitching wedge. I haven't used the 4 iron very much on the course, just mostly on the rang.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My demo's came Tuesday and I finally got them to the range today. I am impressed by these irons as I compared them to my SpeedBlades. My SBs are about 1" longer than the c200s because they are fitted to me and I am almost 6-4. Interestingly the C200s flew about the same distance as the SBs, there was not enough difference on the range to declare a clear winner. As far as feel I think the SBs might have felt softer but that could have been because of familiarity and the extra length shaft.

I plan to ship them back early next week after only one range session so they can be shipped on to someone else that, like me, has no dealer nearby to give these a try. Nothing to add to Ge's excellent review above except they are impressive performers and were I looking to change out irons right now the C200s would be at the top of my list.

Out of stock :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the write up Golfever. Well done. These are still high on my list of must try's after hitting 441's in Alabama.

JM

Could someone who has received their demo clubs PM me the address for returning them. For reasons too complex to explain, I'm unable to access the one that came with mine.

Was able to put the 7 iron in play today during a round. A bit bigger then my CF16 but nothing too difficult to adjust to.

f8d666aaf27e4be3c291357fcb203153.jpg

The feel is really impressive with these irons, you can't tell much difference between center strikes and toe hits other then slight distance loss. I used the club 5 times during my round with only 1 bad result. The other 4 were slightly better then average distance with a gentle draw. The shaft is lighter then I'm used to but it was stable and responsive, I'm fairly certain I could groove a swing to it.

375c0da39c6dd18808f0c8c4100aef16.jpg

I'm going back out on Thursday and will bring the 4 iron and PW along as well - interested in how the PW stands up to the variety of shots I generally play with that club.

6ff05d09ffffb2b27f3a106f9b32fb4e.jpg

8a93b0155cc7922febffa1b392df711b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checked again, but still out of stock. I would so love to try these irons out, but W/S is pretty much unavailable in the northern half of Wisconsin.

Received an email from Wilson customer service asking for a survey on my experience with the demo
Filled out Survey with my response and sent it back.
Today I received another email thanking for taking the survey and will be sending me one dozen
Dou's for just taking the survey. I was really surprised that they would do this. Cudos to them..

Received an email from Wilson customer service asking for a survey on my experience with the demo
Today I received another email thanking for taking the survey and will be sending me one dozen
Dou's for just taking the survey. I was really surprised that they would do this. Cudos to them..

Same here, they are certainly going all in on this effort.

Same here, they are certainly going all in on this effort.

Likewise here too. This is not a sleeve, but a full dozen. Props to W/S

Received a UPS shipping notice this morning that the dozen golf balls for trying out the demo will be delivered by Monday afternoon.

I guess they did not want an old man review lol, I did not receive that email.

Back