Wilson C200 Demo Program

buckeyewalt

Reaction score
Handicap
Went on the Wilson site and noticed for the first time a demo program for the C200. You will get a long iron, mid-iron, and a wedge for 14 day trial. They send it to you pre-paid and you return it in the same box with a label provided all for $9.99. You can choose between flexes and shaft options also but obviously nothing custom. Guys like me, who wanted to try out the club but had no access to them this is a great option and I will take advantage of it. I never done anything like this before, but for $9.99 this is a great opportunity to try these baby's out.

not a bad deal at all, essentially for the cost of range balls at some places.

I will be all over this. Definitely will take a lot of my going back and forth between my next iron set.

I love this model, just like Test Drive from Bridgestone. Now they just have to get the word out.

I love this model, just like Test Drive from Bridgestone. Now they just have to get the word out.

Exactly. I would love to see this become a norm for all OEM's. I will bet their retail partners would not be thrilled however.

I'll will have to try this. For that price how can you lose???

$16 with shipping to try the graphite shafts I haven't yet seems like a good deal, do you know which long, mid or wedge you'll be getting?

Thanks for sharing - just took the plunge to demo them in graphite.

great move by Wilson Staff, and kudo's to them for making it so affordable right out of the box. Wouldn't surprise me if the demo clubs end up on a wait list before long at that price.

Definitely a great way to get the C200s into the hands of the consumers. I can demo them locally. However, I will still use this program so I can compare the C200s on the course for a round or two.

Going to pop the Arccos on these when they come in so I can have some good stats to compare and contrast against.

Very smart move by W/S. When you have a product you believe is amazing you need to do whatever you can to get it in consumers hands.

Awesome to see Wilson Staff doing this! Might have to try it with some of their clubs this year.

That's a pretty cool program. I'd like to see a 3-4 week time frame though. Great pricing!

Great move. They did/do this with the D100s I believe, very smart to offer this with the C200s especially with their distribution (or lack thereof).

Have some C200 in graphite headed my way to demo.

My constant complaint was access to the clubs. This program certainly makes it easier to try without having to find a demo day or driving distances. Very cool on W/S part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have looked all over the Wilson website and I cannot find mention of the demo program any where. Does anyone have a link to the page?

I have looked all over the Wilson website and I cannot find mention of the demo program any where. Does anyone have a link to the page?

In your search from google just type in Wilson C200 demo program.

I couldn't find it either!

Back