Wilson Staff equipment

Pics man!!!

I wish i could but, unfortunately i passed my forgetfull and irresponsible gene on to my daughter, LOL . She left my camera in a gas station bathroom in chattanooga on thanksgiving day along with her cell phone . I can't afford another camera after buying all of this i'm gonna have to save some $ for a little while . Maybe someone will get me a new camera for x-mas, LOL .

I finally got to break my Ci9's in on the course today with thier first 18 holes . I gotta say going in i was a little bit worried that my swing wasn't consistent enough for them yet but, i ain't worried anymore . It didn't take me any time at all to get used to them i birdied the first hole and, missed a 4 footer for eagle on #2 which very seldom happens for me cause i'm a notorious slow starter . Then i came to the 168yard par3 #3 and, the way they had the tee box and hole location set up today, you have to aim at the far left of the green and fade the ball around a tree and get to the hole on the right side of the geen . I absolutely hate this shot and, when its set up like this 99.9% of the time i just go at the middle of the geen . Since i was trying out my new Ci9's i decided i would go at the flag after all shots like this is exactly why i got them . While i was trying to be confident in reality i figured i would hit the tree or do something disastrous . I teed it up hit the shot and, in total disbelief i watched the ball start out way left of the green, go pass the tree, slowly fade right, then land on the green and roll to within 10ft, it seemed like it was in slow motion . I figured it was just luck so, i put another ball down, swung and it did the same thing only it rolled to within 4ft . The rest of the day was also great, i almost got a hole-in-one on the 188 yard par 3 #8 and, i hit some iron shots that i have no bussiness hitting and, most of them worked . I had more fun playing golf today than i have had in a very long time . I only shot a 87 but, thats because i putted like s*** but, it was the first time i've been on the course in 2 weeks now that Tennesse somehow gets alaska's weather . I hit my Ci9's great though and, i am very excited about my game going forward .

LOVE LOVE LOVE my 8876 putter and before the mizuno wedges I played the TW9 wedges and loved them.

I finally got to break my Ci9's in on the course today with thier first 18 holes . I gotta say going in i was a little bit worried that my swing wasn't consistent enough for them yet but, i ain't worried anymore . It didn't take me any time at all to get used to them i birdied the first hole and, missed a 4 footer for eagle on #2 which very seldom happens for me cause i'm a notorious slow starter . Then i came to the 168yard par3 #3 and, the way they had the tee box and hole location set up today, you have to aim at the far left of the green and fade the ball around a tree and get to the hole on the right side of the geen . I absolutely hate this shot and, when its set up like this 99.9% of the time i just go at the middle of the geen . Since i was trying out my new Ci9's i decided i would go at the flag after all shots like this is exactly why i got them . While i was trying to be confident in reality i figured i would hit the tree or do something disastrous . I teed it up hit the shot and, in total disbelief i watched the ball start out way left of the green, go pass the tree, slowly fade right, then land on the green and roll to within 10ft, it seemed like it was in slow motion . I figured it was just luck so, i put another ball down, swung and it did the same thing only it rolled to within 4ft . The rest of the day was also great, i almost got a hole-in-one on the 188 yard par 3 #8 and, i hit some iron shots that i have no bussiness hitting and, most of them worked . I had more fun playing golf today than i have had in a very long time . I only shot a 87 but, thats because i putted like s*** but, it was the first time i've been on the course in 2 weeks now that Tennesse somehow gets alaska's weather . I hit my Ci9's great though and, i am very excited about my game going forward .

Thats great to hear. I love a lot of the products that W/S makes and I think they are very underrated as an OEM. The Ci9's look great and it good to hear they worked so well for you.

Back