These look really nice in pictures. I’ve never seen them in the wild.

9E0BCD5C-92EE-4EBA-B7AF-3489EAAC6E24.jpeg

After bad marketing and price snafu online, seems like these just flew under the radar.

But their new staffer is playing these...that should sell a few, right?

Hey I bought a set 2 weeks ago. They are fantastic and I prefer them over a lot of the more popular top tier OEM options. Just a shame Wilson didn't do a better job marketing.

View attachment 9148862
Don't get me wrong, I think they're fantastic looking clubs and I agree, I wish Wilson did a better job marketing these.

Hey I bought a set 2 weeks ago. They are fantastic and I prefer them over a lot of the more popular top tier OEM options. Just a shame Wilson didn't do a better job marketing.

View attachment 9148862
I’m 💯 certain they are nice. I also forgot about them. That’s the sad part.

View attachment 9148862

Love the look and if they are anything like the D9 forged I get that they perform. The marketing is poor as is distribution but in my mind knowledge is king. I feel I get new irons that compete or beat irons getting 50 page threads on this board for about 1/2 to 3/4 the cost. The only real hurt I feel when buying is that I'm buying stock models then deciding if I need to have the altered or changed.

I have a friend in the market now who needs custom specs. I shared with him several popular models right now he can order for $1700 or a set from Wilson that I think will serve him as well or better for $900. He is choking at both costs as clubs have gone up so much since 2018 but I think he is alsw struggling with the wilson brand

Love the look and if they are anything like the D9 forged I get that they perform. The marketing is poor as is distribution but in my mind knowledge is king. I feel I get new irons that compete or beat irons getting 50 page threads on this board for about 1/2 to 3/4 the cost. The only real hurt I feel when buying is that I'm buying stock models then deciding if I need to have the altered or changed.

I have a friend in the market now who needs custom specs. I shared with him several popular models right now he can order for $1700 or a set from Wilson that I think will serve him as well or better for $900. He is choking at both costs as clubs have gone up so much since 2018 but I think he is alsw struggling with the wilson brand

and there's the rub...wilson does themselves no favors with how they've pushed their product.

View attachment 9148862
wow a bit busy with words but a great looking club

@chile can you compare the forgiveness of the CB to the D9 forged? I know you were considering the CB

@chile can you compare the forgiveness of the CB to the D9 forged? I know you were considering the CB

the d9 forged experiment made buying the cb's irrelevant for me. i still want to try the CB's but don't know when/if...even though the price is tempting.

View attachment 9148862
I could see why some would call it busy but I still like the looks and want to give it a few swings (y)(y)

View attachment 9148862
The website fiasco on these didn’t help either

I've hit the D9 Forged on a few occasions and they were really good. I preferred those over the standard Apex when comparing the two. The CB is basically a more compact and better feeling version. Just addictive to hit.

Certainly wasn't a bright spot but I don't think that's major factor for most. Hell, I doubt many outside of us were paying enough attention to Wilson to even realize. To me that's the real problem.

someone looking at the wilson site for golf equipment is certainly in an elite group :)

Back