Wilson Staff Prototype Irons - Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. Let me try another here

submit re entry: Wilson Staff has always been well known in the industry for developing a solid well rounded golf club. Would be a honor to get a proper fitting from a great company as them. Not as sharp as I once was, but maybe I can hit a few good ones in a row for them. Please accept my entry and wish all the best of luck trying to get in to this once in a lifetime opportunity

Okay, I guess not.
Thanks for all of the submissions everybody. We will announce the attendees soon.

Okay, I guess not.
Thanks for all of the submissions everybody. We will announce the attendees soon.
Crossing my fingers!

I have been an equipment junkie for as long as I have been swinging a club. I have been building clubs throughout that time, really enjoying the science of a well built club. Though it has been a while since I have had a set of Wilson's I would live a chance to fall in love with the brand again. Their history with the game is unrivaled, I would be thrilled to be included in this event.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

edit: ahh too late. G'luck everyone.

Sorry fellas, the signup closed at 11:16am today. Few hours too late.

Would have loved to enter this contest, but with all the goodness WS provided us at Legacy I would have felt a little guilty. Somebody else should have the chance to become a fan of WS like 8 of us others recently did. Good luck everybody!

Good luck to all! I really hope I can get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back