Wilson Staff Prototype Irons - Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tradition. My dad played Wilson, my uncles played Wilson - now is my time to follow in their footsteps and make them proud. Wilson killed it at the Legacy -only fair that I want to let golfers know they are much more than a character actor in Castaway!

Working at a range for the last 4 years you'd think I have dialed in gear. I don't! Starting this game late in life has made me regret not starting sooner. Getting fit by pros would be an experience that will feed my desire to learn/experience more of golf.

I don’t need 50 words - just 21: “What an amazing effin’ chance to play the best and learn from the best!”

Wilson Staff just keeps bringing it strong, and I’ve loved their irons for a while now. Can’t wait to see what’s coming next! (Oops - 47 now!)

Wilson Staff’s heritage is unquestionable in the game of golf. They have a tradition of excellence when it comes to crafting high quality irons. I want to learn and see how they push performance boundaries, while melding that heritage and tradition with new technology and design/manufacturing capabilities.

Official entry:

I've never been fit for irons before and what better way to do it for first time than with a respectable company in Wilson at #staffproto. It would be a honor to share my progress and effort to get better. I'm up for the challenge.

Official entry:

This event will, without a doubt be a blast. However, my real interest is not the event itself, but the opportunity to be part of Wilson Staff as it moves forward from being ”your fathers” golf equipment company to again being a prominent member of the golf industry.

Official entry:

I've had my eyes on this event ever since its inception last year. Getting to know what make Wilson Staff tick, and helping promote the brand to fellow golfers.
It would be an honor to attend, learn, and share my experience.
Wilson Staff gets it, let's tell the world!

Newer hacker in life. Much love for Wilson Staff. Looking to swing some better clubs than my mdd. Love W/S. The history. The tour players. Everuthing. Duos are the best balls. Help me improve ! Wisconsin boy here show me the love.

Last year, I left #PersonalDistance very impressed with Wilson Staff's philosophy, marketing and equipment. I support making golf personal. I believe in the direction W/S is headed. I want to be a part of #StaffProto, and I will continue to support Wlison Staff golf however I can!

4 hours to enter.

Really freaking excited about this!! Woke up and Wilson Staff was the first thing I thought of.

Really stoked about this! I love seeing what Duffy did at the Legacy - can imagine a better company to get fit for the first time!

This is one incredible oppertunity great people great company.

Official Entry:

Wilson staff where can I begin... Wilson's been a big part in my sporting life since buying my first A2000 baseball mitt. Now is the time to turn the page and get back to what made this company, golf. I would love to be a part of this new regime in reinventing this brand!

Official entry.

There's something special about having the opportunity to spend time with people that truly love the game. Working in politics, I meet a lot of pretenders who talk the talk but won't walk the walk. Wilson is doing things the right way, and I want to be part of that.

Only 3 hours left! You could be sitting on your ticket to this incredible event. Get those 50 words in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over 100 year history. Leader in major and championship wins. I'd love an inside look at what got them there. Add in first to receive prototype equipment, and provide extended feedback. I'd feel like I get to be a part of that amazing history, and that would be unreal.

Official Entry

The history of Wilson Staff speaks for it's self, I would love to be a small part of that history. After watching Duffy work his magic on the range at True Blue, I need the Duffy treatment. Giving feedback on these irons would get me through the winter.

Screw it, Im in!

Official Entry:

Wilson Staff and THP has been a deadly combo in the last 2 events and I expect more of the same at #StaffProto. Iron fitting, place on the Advisory Team and so much more is just absolutely mind blowing and I want to be a part of it!

Screw it, Im in!

Official Entry:

Wilson Staff and THP has been a deadly combo in the last 2 events and I expect more of the same at #StaffProto. Iron fitting, place on the Advisory Team and so much more is just absolutely mind blowing and I want to be a part of it!

Haha nicely done sir

Good luck everybody.

Killing me that I can't enter this event. I'm traveling right before it, and the work schedule won't accommodate the time off.

I strongly thought about having a late entry and saying "eff it" to the consequences. But, it's likely best that I don't.

Ugh. This event is going to be awesome.

Looks like I have to back out of this event as well. That weekend will not work for me. Hopefully next year. Thanks THP and Wilson Staff for the opportunity.

Such an awesome event!! Its absolutely killing me that I couldn't even apply for these last 2 chicago events. Hopefully going to Disney will make it all worth it.

Good luck everyone!!! Wilson has shown that will do it right.

Official Entry:

After doing online forum golf for a few years I became very hesitant about meeting anyone off of these sites. But after being on this site for a few seasons my mind has changed. I've become more open to you guys than I ever have on any internet venture. No regrets really, has been a lot of fun reading about all that everyone brings here. Was too slow for the signup for the Indiana event last year sending in the email. So I'm going to give this another shot. Wish it was more than 9 openings but at least we all have a chance.
As far as Wilson Staff and the custom fittings? Sure why not. Most of my clubs are back from the Dinosaur Era, and should be extinct like them as well. The only thing I have left to do is dress like the 1950 golfers when I play . Believe me this won't happen. Even if I don't get in, consider me for the round of golf. Would be more than happy to drive on over and tee it up with everyone

Please check over the rules and resubmit entry. Although technically closed based on the rules in the 1st post, we will allow a redo right now if you choose to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back