NEWS Win a Free Fitting - Equipment and Fitting Survey

This would be awesome. Hope some THPers get in on it. I would love to but don’t meet all the criteria.

awesome opportunity for some one. I only half qualify, as i've been fit before.

Thanks for sharing, signed up.

hoping to see some THPers get in on this!

Man, my average is 18, but my HC is 13ish. Oh well, such is my luck.

Signed up

sent to a buddy of mine

Filled out the survey. We'll see if I get selected.

I got a message saying someone would be in contact within 5 to 7 days to schedule a free fitting. So did I get selected or is that at the end of every survey that goes through?

I got a message saying someone would be in contact within 5 to 7 days to schedule a free fitting. So did I get selected or is that at the end of every survey that goes through?
Thats exactly what I saw as well.

That’s pretty awesome

Signed up, would love to have a fitting and see what would work best for me.

Received a follow up email asking which location I would prefer. Still am not going to assume it's happening until its fully booked, but excited about the possibility.

Received a follow up email asking which location I would prefer. Still am not going to assume it's happening until its fully booked, but excited about the possibility.
it’s happening.

Enjoy it

I just got the same email. Thanks @JB for letting us know about this opportunity.
of course. I’m looking forward to the feedback.

Thanks, @JB fitting was confirmed and conveniently located 10 minutes from my house. It will be my first actual fitting ever.

that's great @Hacker67 - you need to let us know how it went.

Thanks for the heads up JB! Looking forward to this opportunity.

Great opportunity for someone that has never been fit see how it can help their game.

Back