CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

I would like to see if high launch and low spin can put me within 50 yards of Bryson!

MyGolfSpy says that you should use the firmest ball out there, which I have never tried, so maybe this would be a great opportunity to see if their advice is sound. I love Bridgestone balls in general especially the RX so this would be a great way to try out the theory!!

I would love to play these balls. Tomorrow is my birthday and what a better gift then winning some golf balls. That would be pretty cool.

Would love to try a new golf ball. Been hitting Callaway golf balls and feel I’m not getting the distance with them.
Thank you!!!

I want to bomb it like Bryson!

I’m old and need to win a golf contest before I die! Besides, Bryson and I are both singles plane swing path guys, we both use long putters, but I can’t hit the ball as long as he does. Maybe it’s the ball? Send me 6 dozen and I promise to keep you updated on my progress.

As I search for more distance...I'm curious to see how these play but wary of making the financial investment in them, right now. Given they promote these give great distance without sacrificing spin....I'm very intrigued. And hey...I recently started playing the Cobra one length...so c'mon...it's a match made in heaven :) But in all seriousness, I am putting in the work on distance and picked up a new driver recently...as I rework my bag (I have almost completely overhauled it this year with a new driver and the Cobras, plus a new putter) and swing, am curious to see what I can get out of these that I may not get out of a the Callaway chrome supersoft I've been playing more recently. And given what I just stated about the gear I"ve spent money on this year...I think I have spent enough, right? :cool:

I've been playing the Bridgestone Tour B X ball for a couple of years now and would really love to test out the newest model!

My game is in a state of flux. I’ve been jumping from ball to ball looking for BOMBS. These will do it!

I played the original B330 back in 2005 would like a chance to see how the ball has progressed and make some birdies with them!

they really feel good coming off the club face normally use pro v but thses have great fee;

Yesterday I found a tour b x on the course and I loved using it. As a junior golfer I need the best of the best to get my name out there to hopefully be hitting Bombs like Bryson on the tour one day.

Hopefully winning these amazing golf balls can help me get closer to turning pro. I am 15 years old now so my hourly salary of 12 dollars does not give me enough for high quality golf balls I am not far from turning pro the only thing I need is to be a bit older and just get thoose last one or two shoots out of the bag

Hopefully a better ball will help me keep some in the bag and shave some strokes of my game!

With these balls, I will be hitting Bryson Bombs! If the scientist of golf is using these, they must be the best golf balls out there. He is changing the game of golf with his experimental approach and only uses the best of the best. I would love a years worth of Bridgestone TOUR B X balls to change my game.

I did the Bridgestone ball fitting and with a 131 mph club head speed and 190ball speed the X was their recommended ball fit. I can not wait to try them especially as I have new clubs coming any day and a baby girl coming in a month so I will be getting as much golf in as possible before and after when I have paternity leave and two leagues in which we will be in the playoffs.....ok yes I may have a golf addiction...can you blame me?

Been playing Bridgestone golf ball for 2 years and I really dint trust any other ball!! Tour B X got the best test results from mygolfspy and I play 4 rounds of golf most weeks!! This would save me soooooo much money!!!!

I am looking to drill long bombs down the fairway this year for the men’s league team I play on and for the tournaments I enter in. Would love to play some Bridgestone golf balls

Because I want to hit bombs like Bryson! These also are amazing balls around the green! And because...

I played a round using topflites and my wife’s boyfriend laughed me off the course. Need to come back strong with a better ball.

Recently switched to Bridgestone XB balls and hit my lowest scores ever. My drives went 5-10 yards further and I am able to stop the ball much quicker on the green. I found my new ball and I’m sticking to it. Tiger wasn’t lying when he said they were the best balls he ever played with

I play the B330 currently - I get them online. Great balls. The newest generation seems to be something special. I'd like to give 'em a whirl...

Back