CONTEST Win a Trip with Ben Hogan and Club Champion

Even funnier as this is my cousin and I'm one of the many family members who get routinely beat by him! 🤣🤣
My first reply was going to be along the lines of "So my cousin can stop hounding me about playing 10 year old clubs" but I didn't want to throw shade at you like that lmao!

Ben Hogan and their philosophy is continuing his legacy, designing and building amazing looking clubs to help all skill levels. Couple that with Club Champions fitting process using state of the art technology and as many options to fit as you can think of, it's a great combination and a great competition for the lucky winners.
Hats off to THP, Ben Hogan Golf & Club Champion for putting this together.

Mission; Hogan ethics. Innovating, evolving and bringing quality direct. Never pulled the trigger on these because they didn't offer my shaft preference online, now with a CC Partnership, a whole new world of possibility.

Been playing for 40yrs with "hand-me-downs", never fitted so game didn't really improve. Would really like this experience.

Entry:

My swing has stabilized into one that will benefit from a full Club Champion fitting. Ben Hogan irons are 🔥.

Same irons, for 10 years, need to continue whooping up on the family for the foreseeable future.
What are you currently playing? A 2 index, it might be fun seeing how low you can go with a fitted set, hard to believe that a set that was right for your body 11 years ago is still the right set now (we are not getting younger and our bodies are bound to change). (y)

I want to win because this would be an amazing experience and I really need new clubs!! 🤞🏼

I don't have a local Club Champion but, I have been hearing the buzz for a while now. Watching the Range Days live and seeing the shaft selection and setup has been excited about this event. One lucky THP'er gets a private, world-class fitting and new irons?! Only on THP.

This is the ultimate high roller experience with red carpet treatment! Great representation of Club Champion, Ben Hogan and THP!

Entry: Hogan clubs fitted by Club Champion? It's a no-brainer...which makes it perfect for me!

Been working with a coach and swing has changed drastically! Would love a full fitting with CC and Hogan!

Never been fitted or to a CC, playing 20 yr old clubs & would make an awesome 50th birthday present.

Good luck to all!

Good luck everyone! As a lefty need to sit this one out, ha!

Ben Hogan and Club Champion?! Never been fit before. Would be great to get fit there and for those clubs!

Good Luck to everyone!

My swing has changed so need to get fit again, who better than Club Champion and some Ben Hogan irons.

A customized, fitted set of Hogan's through Club Champion and THP? YES PLEASE!!!

Wow, just incredible. I'm a Hogan fan boy for sure and love my PTX irons! Chance of a lifetime for sure.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I love my R9 TP Forged Irons, but it's time to upgrade. I've underwent a major change in my swing, as well as how I play the game, and I know that a new set of irons with proper expert fitting will go a long way into getting me back to a scratch player like I was 10 years ago. Switching to Ben Hogan would be like marching to the beat of a different drummer, and I love that idea.

3 weeks ago plant closure announced. Job gone. Been interviewing like crazy. I need something good! What an awesome opportunity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This amazing contest gives a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes new irons, full Club Champion fitting, airfare, hotel, food and a whole lot more.

View attachment 8930357

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win an amazing prize courtesy of THP, Ben Hogan and Club Champion. You will be flown to Chicago where we will pick you up from the airport and bring you to Club Champion HQ. There you will meet the team at Club Champion along with Tyler from Ben Hogan. You will learn about both Ben Hogan clubs as well as go through a premium fitting, where you will get a brand new set of Ben Hogan irons. From there dinner with the group and a quick stay overnight and then off to the airport the next day to fly home.

What's Included in the Grand Prize Package
New Ben Hogan Irons
FullClub Champion Irons Fitting
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive double the entries in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
Signing up for a chance at this amazing grand prize is pretty easy. Just follow the 3 steps below and you could win.

1. Read this entire post.

2. Post in this thread why you want to win new a fitting at Club Champion and a new set of Ben Hogan irons in 20 words or less.

3. Sit back and see if you win when the grand prize is announced in a few days.

Rules
One entry per person
Contest ends March 8th at 11:59pm ET
RH Golfers only

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.
Played Hogan PC irons for years. What an awesome opportunity for someone to win. Hope it's ME!!!!

Good luck to those who enter! Sounds like a great opportunity!

Back