CONTEST Win a Trip with Ben Hogan and Club Champion

Would
This amazing contest gives a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes new irons, full Club Champion fitting, airfare, hotel, food and a whole lot more.

View attachment 8930357

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win an amazing prize courtesy of THP, Ben Hogan and Club Champion. You will be flown to Chicago where we will pick you up from the airport and bring you to Club Champion HQ. There you will meet the team at Club Champion along with Tyler from Ben Hogan. You will learn about both Ben Hogan clubs as well as go through a premium fitting, where you will get a brand new set of Ben Hogan irons. From there dinner with the group and a quick stay overnight and then off to the airport the next day to fly home.

What's Included in the Grand Prize Package
New Ben Hogan Irons
FullClub Champion Irons Fitting
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive double the entries in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
Signing up for a chance at this amazing grand prize is pretty easy. Just follow the 3 steps below and you could win.

1. Read this entire post.

2. Post in this thread why you want to win new a fitting at Club Champion and a new set of Ben Hogan irons in 20 words or less.

3. Sit back and see if you win when the grand prize is announced in a few days.

Rules
One entry per person
Contest ends March 8th at 11:59pm ET
RH Golfers only

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.
This amazing contest gives a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes new irons, full Club Champion fitting, airfare, hotel, food and a whole lot more.

View attachment 8930357

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win an amazing prize courtesy of THP, Ben Hogan and Club Champion. You will be flown to Chicago where we will pick you up from the airport and bring you to Club Champion HQ. There you will meet the team at Club Champion along with Tyler from Ben Hogan. You will learn about both Ben Hogan clubs as well as go through a premium fitting, where you will get a brand new set of Ben Hogan irons. From there dinner with the group and a quick stay overnight and then off to the airport the next day to fly home.

New Ben Hogan Irons
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive double the entries in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
Signing up for a chance at this amazing grand prize is pretty easy. Just follow the 3 steps below and you could win.

2. Post in this thread why you want to win new a fitting at Club Champion and a new set of Ben Hogan irons in 20 words or less.

Rules
One entry per person
RH Golfers only

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.

Would love to try the Ben Hogan irons and have never been fitted

I would love to win this! Club Champion H.Q. is only a few miles from me, I'm not gonna enter. Looking forward to following along with THPers Enjoing Chicago!

Never had a fitting, but would love to be fit for my namesake. Help put a Ben in Ben Hogans!

A chance to get PROPERLY fit by Club Champion and Ben Hogan golf is a chance I wouldn't want to miss.

Goodluck to everyone who enters!

My current irons are not right for me. I know Club Champion will put me in the best fitting Hogans.

I've never been professionally fitted and never played Ben Hogan Irons. Perfect year to check them off my bucket list.

To experience Club Champions superior fitting, added with Ben Hogan’s premium iron options would make a dream set of irons.

I just regripped my Hogan Radials to play with this year. Would love to have a set of FW blacks!

wish if was open to leftys as well. would love to get fitted and set up in some ben hogans maybe next time good luck everyone

View attachment 8930357

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details

New Ben Hogan Irons
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying

How to Signup

Rules
One entry per person
RH Golfers only

The 2020 Albatross Club

Love the brand and would love some new clubs!

Boo! This is lefty discrimination. Should I win please allow me to let my son go in my place. He is 20. Thanks.

Official entry :

If I won the fitting and the Ben Hogan irons, I would definitely win my local Club Champion…ship !

Wow, what an experience. I would LOVE to be professionally fit by Club Champion,,,,, especially with Ben Hogan irons.

So here's the deal I'm a hogan fanatic. I play with either a set of 1988 redlines or 02 apex. And practice with a set of 94 gcds. Huge fan and love hogan clubs. But nervous about clubs as new and expensive but only factory direct. I need fitted as well cuz I'm 6'5"

For the past three months I have been gaming Hogan Ft. Worth Blacks, and I am incredibly impressed with them. I had never thought I could hit forged irons, that my game simply wasn't worthy of them. But the Ft. Worth's are as forgiving as anything I have owned (and I have owned a stupid number of iron sets), and even longer than the Hot Metals I was most recently was playing. Winning the contest would give me a chance to get a full-on fitting for the first time and see what the new Hogan Icon irons are all about. What could be better than that?

I am going to sit out on entering this one as I just got some amazing PTx Pro's at The Graphite Challenge in November. I can't wait to see another THP member win and have a fantastic fitting experience. Ben Hogan makes some fantastic irons, I'm really looking forward to this season with the PTx.

This would be my no excuses tour. Ben Hogan golf clubs, and getting them fitted by Club Champion.

Good luck to everyone that enters.

entry:

i have only heard great things about Ben Hogan’s and would love to have my first new set be theirs.

Random question, does the flight have to be from the US? I will be in Europe then...

Entry:

Club Champion Chicago seems like the best place to have my first fitting, and Ben Hogan clubs look awesome.

entry:

i have only heard great things about Ben Hogan’s and would love to have my first new set be theirs.

Random question, does the flight have to be from the US? I will be in Europe then...

Its open to anybody on the planet : )

Ben Hogan is a model for us all. Would love to try to carry his legacy!

Back