Win one of 20,000 SpeedBlade 6 irons

So answer me this. What would you do with a random six iron? Other than do what tm wants you to do, which is fall in love and buy the whole set.

Nothing, why else would they do it.

They are hoping you hit it better than your current 6 iron.

With the golf balls being given out I assume they will announce the winners of this one soon also. Winning both would be awesome.

With the golf balls being given out I assume they will announce the winners of this one soon also. Winning both would be awesome.

The official rules said the contest ends February 28th or when all 20,000 clubs are given away, so it may be a couple of weeks yet.

Awesome thanks!

Apparently today is my TMAG love day! Got an email about the free sleeve o' balls this morning..and I just got one about the free Speedblade coming in 3-5 business days!

Thanks!

Wow already a winner of the iron, congrats man. Hope see an email sooner than i thought then

Yes! Today is great. Free sleeve of Project A balls and now a SpeedBlade 6 iron :)

Just got my email too! Sweet!

Looks like I got one on the way.

They are pouring in now!!!

Hello little 6i!

I got a 6 iron coming as well - I've been thinking about buying a 4 or 5 iron SB to replace my current 4 iron (since the lofts are so strong). I'm hoping to see if I can get a little higher ball flight out of these than my current set.

Nice, I haven't gotten an email yet, but it's nice to see THPers getting them!

Looks like Im a two time winner today balls and the 6 iron

Nothing for me one way or the other on the 6 iron yet. Got my rejection letter for the balls this morning though.

Has anyone got a rejection letter for the club yet?

Got my 6i email! Can't wait to try that bad boy out. Have yet to hear about the balls.

got the acceptance for the 6-iron but no word on the balls yet

Nothing on the 6i, don't know if that means no or just not yet.

Good day to check your email lol. Rec'd email getting both balls and iron to test.
Good day for THPers it seems ;-)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I am in the got the balls but no iron email yet boat

No email for iron yet.

No email either way on the iron for me either. Maybe they are processing in the order the apps came in?

Back