CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE! WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED ON THE FORUM.

Our friends at Budget Golf want to give back to the THP Community and are doing so with a fun contest. As always, want the best gear and prices around, check out the exclusive THP Coupon for 15% Off your next item.

budget350x250jan22.jpg
disclaimer: this is not an affiliate program and we are NOT paid if you use the coupon

The Prizes

OGIO has new backpacks available called the Pace 25 and we recently got some samples and came away extremely impressed.

External

840D Ballistic Nylon Body, 1680 Base and SidesSoft Lined, Zippered Valuables...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
1 - None but I’d like to get one when I start my new job

2 - A new rangefinder

Thanks for the opportunity Budget Golf and THP!

1. I'm currently using a Targus backpack mainly for work.

2. What would I buy? A new driver, definitely a new driver!

1. What kind of backpack are you using now?
High sierra business pack
  1. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card?
Do I see a zipcore coming? Cloud spun 1/4 and polos!

Last edited:
I am using a Ben Hogan backpack currently that I got during a THP event in 2018.
I am considering a 9* Mavrik driver to bring spin down from my current 10.5* head. The $250 gift card would get me half way there.
Thanks Budget Golf for this and all the great things you do for THP and its members.

The backpack I've got is a Swiss Army one and I've been using it for several years now.

What I'd buy... I'm thinking it would be some sort of club or clubs... that are more current that what's in my bag right now. Like a driver, or some new wedges! Maybe a new hybrid. I've never hit a hybrid. They intrigue me

And thank you for the opportunity

1. North face backpack from college 10 years ago. Even my daughter said “daddy, you’re backpack is dirty. Maybe you can ask for one from Santa like me!”
2. I would look for a new much needed putter!

Whoa, what a great offer.

1) my daughter has an Ogio backpack but it is a little old and with school starting soon, she could probably use a new one.
2) I would probably treat myself to an awesome rangefinder.

My current backpack is a TaylorMade branded backpack received at the 2019 Injected with Speed THP event - pretty solid.

With the gift card, contemplating either a Theragun Mini or a 3 wood.

thanks!

Srixon backpack.

Theragun mini and cloudspun. 😍

Currently using a Klein backpack for work.

Easy choice would be 5 boxes of 2020 CS golf balls.

1. What kind of backpack are you using now?
    1. The one I received from THP/Wilson in the 2017 Staff proto event
  2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card
    1. Thera gun mini or bushnell wingman...... although i could use a new pair of shoes.....

1 - Dakine backpack - was the only one I could find to fit a 17 in laptop over ten years ago.
2 - Looking to upgrade my current wedges

Currently use an Oakley backpack.
With the gift card, I'd either get a new would or a couple wedges.

1. Ben Hogan bookbag
2. Need some new shoes

1) An Ogio Street branded with my company's name from 6 or 7 years ago (they've since been sold twice) - it's seen a lot of travel and use - time to replace it
2) Thats a tough one. Shoes? Maybe put it towards a driver or some new wedges

I’m using an old Jansport backpack.

I would deathly use the gift card to help me get a new driver or a new putter.

WOW, /just WOW! @JB posted this 20 minutes a go and entries galore...

Currently i man carrying a Swiss Army Backpack when i go to the office because i can just head to the airport if needed. Carrys all my laptop needs and business needs too, but this OGIO look awesome and could send that one to the donation bin for sure.

Purchase? well i could always use a new putter, Double wide? but i would probably jump in and get the Thera Gun for sure!

Thank you THP and Budget for the offer and the chance to double down against this work from home year!

I am currently using an Under Armour Storm backpack.
I'd really like a rangefinder with slope. Never had the extra cash to splurge for one!

I’m using an old TaylorMade backpack.
That §250 would go quick. In need of gloves, a new gps, and anew 60 degree.

LL Bean pack right now but it’s ready to be retired.
Shop for new rangefinder.

1. I currently have an OGIO Alpha Convoy 525
2. I would use that $250 gift card to finally add a 5W to my bag and then spend whatever is left on Budget Golf’s amazing deals on apparel.

Best backpacks out there! Good luck all!

1) Using an old backpack can’t even remember the manufacturer now that I think about it, it’s time to upgrade anyways.

2) Theragun Mini or some new golf shoes.... Probably both.

Wow - what a giveaway! I have a Lands End backpack that’s about a decade old. It’s ‘well-loved’ from years of abuse :)

As for the Budget Golf gift card, I would buy some really great balls, or possibly buy my buddy a new club since he is still playing the clubs he bagged back when we first started golfing together in the early 90’s!

He needs an intervention!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back