CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Currently using a Timbuk2 backpack
2. I would use the gift card for a new hybrid, looking at the Taylormade Sim

Incredible! Thanks for the opportunity!
Current backpack : Ben Hogan backpack
What would I buy? Probably I would try to stretch my dollar as their is not a single item I need, so I'd probably browse their "Deals of the week" section and nitpick the balance away. :unsure:

1 - Currently I’m using an old Nike pack that was given to me from a co-worker.
2 - I’ve been in the market to upgrade my current putter and would definitely purchase a PING Heppler ZB3 Putter with the PP59 adjustable length grip.

I currently use a Sierra Club backpack.

From Budget, I would be looking for a Travel Bag for travel with my clubs.

1. What kind of backpack are you using now? A free one from work with their logo.
2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card? Truvis and maybe a Theragun or a new rangefinder.

Currently using a L.L. Bean Backpack and would purchase new driver!

What kind of backpack are you using now?
Swiss Gear, but it's not getting much use, been working from home since mid-March

What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card?
Range Finder

Very nice!
1. I currently carry an old Swiss gear backpack. It’s ready for replacement.
2. I need some new golf shoes.

Currently I don't use a backpack. I have an off brand generic duffle bag that I received as a swag giveaway at work. I am always concerned about my laptop and tablet when I put my bag in the truck. The backpack would be great to protect my electronics.
With the $250 gift card I would stock up on some everyday essentials such as gloves, hats and grips. Thanks for the giveaway.

I’m not using a backpack currently.
I’d use the gift card for a range finder or possibly a down payment on a new driver.

Currently I am using a Reebok Football Computer Bag for my backpack
purchase wise.......maybe shoes, putter, apparel, balls

1. I currently use a Northface backpack.
2. I would buy a new soft case for travel to Vegas!

1. Currently using an Ogio with my company's logo on it. Love the backpack, but would be nice to have one for personal use that doesn't have the company logo.
2. I'd put the gift card towards a new driver for sure.

What an awesome giveaway!

Currently using a Timbuk2 Parkside.
What would I buy? A little of everything.... could totally go towards a new driver, but more likely would go toward clothes, shoes and balls. A Theragun would be awesome too.

Great opportunity, thanks THP and Budget Golf!

1. What kind of backpack are you using now? The Srixon backpack I got at last year's Budget Golf Championship.
  2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card? Probably some new golf shoes.

Last edited:
If I ever travel for work again I am using a Thule backpack.

I would buy a TM Sim Max 7wood with a stiff shaft in it to give my 3/4 Hybrid/utility problem a run for its money. I still struggle in that 185-190 yard range and think the 7 wood might be the ticket but they are super hard to find with stiff shafts in them.

1) Thule that's been good but has seen better days. Use it daily for work.

2) A fairway wood - I haven't had one for years and would benefit from having one in the bag.

1. Wenger backpack- pretty nice backpack but time for an upgrade
2. Definitely a Theragun mini

I am currently using a used North Face backpack from EBay. And with that $250 I would absolutely buy a new driver and if I had any money left over a new golf glove or something useful like that. My driver is crazy old and I need to step up my game.

I'm using a 30 year old generic backpack right now and it's getting a little long in the tooth. I'd be looking at a new 3 wood with the gift certificate. Thanks!

What kind of backpack are you using now?
I am currently using an old Jansport I got in college a feeeeew years ago.

What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card?
With that gift card I would go for a hitting net set up so I can start letting the kid hit her set more consistently and possibly a new pair of spikeless shoes.

I currently use an Ogio Alpha Convoy backpack.

I'd use my gift card on some clothes for my wife, golf shoes, and a new wedge.

What a gesture!!!!

My backpack I currently have is the one work provided, I believe it's a SwisGear or something like that.

I would be using the gift card towards a putter as currently not gaming one.

1) Budget Golf branded OGIO Gambit Laptop backpack
2) Callaway Big Bertha B21 driver- The gift card plus the THP 15% coupon should bring the price down a lot!
THP and Budget Golf still providing awesome opportunities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back