CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a no name brand from the local big box store. Has a broken zipper and other signs of long wear so this would be an overdue replacement.

The gift card... Hmmm... Put it towards a putter... A driver... New bag? So many choices. Probably the driver would win out.

Thanks for the opportunity!

I currently do not have a back pack (n)
I would use the gift card to get my daughters into the sport by buying them clubs and training things that would be fun and easy for them.

1) Oakley Backpack
2) In the market for new hybrid and 3-wood.

1) I’m not currently using a backpack since whenever I pick one up it disappears for a week or so only to be found later with one of my children’s belongings in it.
2) I would definitely pick up some of the new Titleist Tour Speed balls to try, and maybe a new wedge in the gap wedge slot. Or perhaps some new golf pants in fat guy size. So much to choose from!

Well that's a nice way to start the day!

1. Currently using a Srixon branded backpack. I'm not sure who makes it, but it has enough pockets for me to constantly forget where things are.

2. Clothes. 99% of the budget golf purchases are clothes :ROFLMAO:

I am using a Jansport backpack that has seen some better days.

I would get a hybrid and some balls.

What a great looking, full-featured backpack!! Thanks for this opportunity THP and Budget Golf! This would be perfect as I start a new career!

1. What kind of backpack are you using now?
    Been using my hiking backpack; a red Deuter.
  2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card?
    With all the miles I put on mine this year, probably a new Sun Mountain push cart and mesh basket.

I wanna use the bags for school since i don’t have any quality bags but with the gift card i would definitely be upgrading the driver it’s needed an upgrade for awhile now

1. I use a Thule backpack for my laptop etc. when commuting t work.

2. The golf items currently occupying my thoughts are then new Callaway B21 driver, new Vokey SM8 wedge, and a TheraGun Prime.

I'm using a AS66887
:unsure: a putter or driver...

I currently have an american eagle over the shoulder/sash bag/man purse..... help me.....
What would I do with the $250=
titleist hat $30
spieth 3 $100
footjoy glove $20
bridgestone tour b rxs $45
columbia 1/2 zip fleece $55

1. Herschel Backpack
2. New pair of Callaway Mack Daddy Wedges!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Currently use a Tumi back pack and I have a heavy ponder on Theragun or adding some more Puma gear to the closet.

1. Targus backpack given to me by my employer.
2. Sand wedge and a couple of shirts.

1. I currently have a Titleist backpack.

2. $250 off of a new Theragun would be a sweet deal.

This is an excellent prize! Thanks to THP and Budget as ever for the opportunity.

My current backpack is a no brand, threadbare thing that I carry bits and pieces in, has been all over the world and in desperate need of an upgrade.

What would I get from Budget. Difficult one, possibly a Speedzone 7w. Actually no, definitely a Speedzone 7w.

Believe it or not I am currently using a Wilson Staff back pack. Not sure if the manufacturer. If I won I would spend my gift card on wedges.

What kind of backpack are you using now? I am using a using an older Nike golf bag now.
What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card? New wedges!!

1. I currently use a Tigernu backpack. The Ogio Pace 25 would be a tremendous upgrade with the versatility and space available.
2. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a new driver this year, but have been reluctant to do so. A $250 Budget Golf gift card might just allow me to do so. Or I could pick up a few 1/4 zips, because you can never have enough of those!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back