CONTEST Win Your Choice of Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fresh off the heels of the Tiger Woods win in The Match II, we have a fun contest where you get to choose the prize.  

Blank-Print-Document-10.56.03-AM-1024x341.jpeg

The reviews on the new Tour B from Bridgestone have been amazing so far in the THP Forum, so we want to give some away. Entering is easy and you can follow the steps below.

How To EnterEntering is as easy as posting in this thread which ball best suits your game and why. If you don’t know, we recommend going through the new Bridgestone V-FIT and submitting a swing and getting the ball they recommend for you. If you do know, post what it is and why it works for you.

That is it. Then sit back and see if you are a winner in a few days. This will stay open through Wednesday...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• Blank Print Document.jpeg
    Blank Print Document.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 414
Last edited by a moderator:
Tour B X. Good balance between spin control, launch, and higher compression to help optimize ball flight on longer clubs and attacking pins with my short irons and wedges. Great feel to help on the green and around the green.

When I play Bridgestones, I like the TourB RXS model. Soft feel, low spin off driver but good stopping power around the greens.

I did the VFIT and was recommended the Tour BX. I have tested both the BX and the BXS and like both of them, but like the BX just a little better. The BX doesn't spin as much off the tee for me. BX is a little longer off the tee and spin is fantastic around the greens! Also feels great off the putter. So Your BX it is!

Tour B X for me

I have never played a Bridgestone ball so I don’t have a clue which one would be best? I play the ProV1X. What Bridgestone is equivalent to that?

Tour BX got to load up for the summer since the courses are now opening up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Vfit into tour BX.

After some course use, feel like I might need to try the tour BXS to get a little more spin on my irons.

I have never played a Bridgestone ball so I don’t have a clue which one would be best? I play the ProV1X. What Bridgestone is equivalent to that?

I would go through V-FIT, it's free, and is a fun ball fitting off of one swing.
Barring that, the closest would be Tour B XS, the ball Tiger plays.

Tour B RX for me...

I did a VFit fitting out of curiosity a while back and was fit for the B RX. I’d be curious how it stacks up to the 2020 CS I’m currently playing now.

TOUR BX bc thats what my VFIT said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tour B XS for me. Every fitting it's either the BX or BXS, just depends on how I'm spinning it that day

Swing Speed numbers say I should play the Tour B X, but I like the softer Tour B RX!

Tour B XS is my ball

Tour B RXS. Thanks to @Iceman! I have a sleeve of the RX, which is what VFit recommended but I think I’d prefer the RXS off irons. Would be fun to test!

Tour B RX for me based off the fitting. I am interested in trying the ball but haven’t needed to buy balls recently. Bridgestone would likely be my next purchase to give them a try.

Tour B XS for me.

Tour B RXS... The new reactive cover allows for a soft ball with great control around the green the Tour B RXS generates the spin required to short hop or even stick green-side chips and longer approaches into the green

The TOUR BX ! this ball is long enough for me to be out there a ways and it has a spin to Stop dead where you throw it. Workable and durable-:OVE IT !

Tour B RXS
Swing speed of 105. A ball that I can maximize distance with and not have to minimize something else. This ball has a softer feel with great greenside spin. I want a ball that sticks to the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back