CONTEST Win Your Choice of Callaway Apex Irons

Apex 21s would be my choice. I bet those things are hot!

I would go Apex to test against the 21 pros.

I'd go with the Apex Pros. I prefer irons that I know when I mishit them and see the result!

With the latest launch from Callaway Golf bringing new Apex Pro irons, it is time for us to make the change in the THP Tech Studio. That means you get a chance to win.

Full sets of the Callaway Apex 21 and Apex Pro are up for grabs and you get to choose which set you want to win.

To enter, just tell us below which of the two sets you want to win and why. If you are unsure, make sure to read over all of the fantastic reviews of both sets in the THP Forum.

This contest is running right here on THP, but you can gain bonus entries by also entering on social media. You will see the posts on Twitter/X, Instagram and Facebook all under THPGolf and you can enter at each one to qualify.

That is it. Then sit back and in a few days we will announce a winner and get these shipped out to you courtesy of Callaway Golf.

Good luck everybody! We cannot wait to see what you choose.

View attachment 9202508

Continue reading...
The Apex Pro for performance and forgiveness which i need.

I prefer the look of the apex pros but think the standard Apex are really what I need. More forgiveness is something I feel I need as I'm not able to play as much as I was so the forgiveness would make the lack of practice a smaller issue haha

Apex Pro irons would be a great addition to my bag! Thank you for the chance!

I would take the standard Apex irons. I need all the help and forgiveness I can get.

I've been playing game improvement irons all my life and feel like I'm ready to jump up to a player's distance iron, so those Apex 21's seem like a solid path forward!

Great contest and good luck everyone! I'd try the Apex 21 to go up against my Srixon ZX4

Apex DCB

I would go with the Apex because I want the added forgiveness.

Apex Pro. My game might not be good enough for them, but they look so good and I'd like to try more of a player's iron. It'll give me something to strive for with my ball striking.

I've tried the Apex 21's. So.... I'd love to go with the Apex Pro's!

I'd love to win the Apex 21's. I've never had Callaway irons, but have heard and read all about how good they are, and the Apex 21's are the ones I'd go to first for my game and preferences.

I would go with the Apex Pros. The Pros are more in line with what I have now and have great memories of the 16 model.

I'll take whichever os considered more forgiving for the mediocre amateur who has never broken 110.

Back