Winner Carried his Own Bag

For once do you think you could not turn a thread into some political conspiracy theory? Just let the thread be what it is. A guy winning while carrying his bag.

Have some historical perspective to add or anything?
It seems "out there" until you see so many examples at every turn. I've been interested in history for years and was expecting this all to unfold for over 25 years now. Incremental progressiveism. It's meant to lull you to sleep until the shite really starts to hit the fan. History repeating. If you know history, red flags should be going off for people all over the globe. Its very easy to see, really. You just have to be strong enough to stand up to it. Fear will win.

Did you miss my post above? I quoted you so you should have seen it. Enough, stop with the political conspiracy theories. This is the last time I will say something.

Permission to add potentially controversial global take on this scenario?
Scotland (Warren's homeland) was critical in WWII in key battles in leading to allied victory, along with industrial support building ships, etc.
Austrian Open. His caddie didn't fail the test. They simply "lost the results." How convenient.
I'll say more if allowed. But this is more dirty corona business at work. This is a super way to stack/limit fields for betting purposes.
Yepper.

Bravo, Mr. Warren. Bravo. And thank you to our friends in Scotland for their hand in our freedoms to this day and their monumental sacrifices.
im not really sure WTF you are talking about here, but you must own a ton of tin foil for all of those hats you wear.

Really cool story and sweet that he was able to concentrate and focus as well as he needed to to win.

That's cool. Good for him. I would have invested in a lighter bag though!;)

Cool story! This certainly would have killed me.... physically to carry my bag for 18 holes.....

Wonder if he gave his caddie a cut of the winnings or not, lol.

Very impressive to carry for a tournament and play well. I don't even want to carry my bag for 18 but if I did I don't know if I could tell if it affected my game or not, play bad enough already.

Impressive accomplishment, both physically and mentally. Carrying for four days straight and handling all the things a caddy normally does probably gave him a whole new appreciation for his looper.

Back