WINNER WINNER Week 7 THP 2022 NFL Pickem Winner!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Week 7 of the 2022 NFL Season is complete! This continues to be one of the most confusing seasons I can remember. The Bucs lose to the Panthers and the Packers lose to the Commanders, what is going on here? We also had another week with some big names going down due to injury, which led to a pretty big trade, oh and that other trade...you know with that little known RB that goes by CMC.

Apparently most of us didn't see these upsets happening either because the winning amount of picks this week was only 11. We had quite a few people with 11 picks but only 1 was closest to the MNF score without going over, so join me in congratulating @puddy2475 you are the week 7 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

Please send me a PM with your full name and address so I can get your prize sent out to you.

Dang so close again. Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats. I haven’t seen double digit wins all year.

Congrats. Nice win

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!

Congrats! Man ... I was one with 11 as well. Oh well 🤯

Congrats!

Congrats! Man ... I was one with 11 as well. Oh well 🤯
Yeah I was 10 for 14 and had a hail marry and switched to the bears to see if I could get to 11 but had the guess on score wrong 😬

Forgot to enter... again! oops!

Congrats!

Congrats!!

Dang so close adjusted my score yesterday and probably should have kept it the same as would have only been 4 off. Congrats @puddy2475

Nice win! I have reverted back to single digits after my win.

Back