Winter is Here- Favorite Golf Pants

dude, I think that is smart. I havent really thought about it but could work! Not sure if it is worth it
Check sales.... get a few at a good price that you really like, and the tailor brings value up to normal price at worst.

It's not like pants go bad quickly if you treat them well.

I have a couple Nike and a couple Adidas. Haven't tried many other brands, but golf pants are the most comfortable pants ever. Used to wear them to work as often as possible when office work was a thing.

I try not to wear pants when golfing! But I like the UA pants. I try to play golf in shorts

Actually their stuff is very good quality, and I really like the cut/fit. The only issue I've had in a couple years worth of their product is one pair of pants that came with a small misplaced tack stitch partially closing one of the pockets - easily remedied with a pair of scissors. Their polos have held up better than UnderArmour's, several of which I had to toss because their colors faded so badly.

My only wish is for them to make polos in more 'tech' fabrics, all the ones they currently offer are 100% cotton. Fine for most of the year, but not so good in the heat of summer in AZ.
Thank you! I'm really glad to to hear that, I'm going to order two things this weekend!

These are amazing. I have Nike, adidas, Callaway, Linksoul and Footjoy and none of them come close.

I have gray, blue, and black in these and usually wear them for work lol.

Same as my spring and fall ones - Duluth Trading Company's NoGA pants - women's pants with pockets, what a great idea! If it gets really cold I just put leggings on under them.

I saw Adidas has a fall weight pant out now, they seem really nice but they are $90.

I picked up a pair of Nike Flex Slim Fit pants. They are heavier weight than the others I saw at PGA Superstore. Not cheap at $100 but black works with most colors of shirts and sweaters.

I’m a huge fan of the Kuhl Traverse pants that are available at REI. They are more in the hiking category but as such are warmer than any golf specific pants I own. I have a handful of pairs and they are my go to for golf when it’s under 55* and what I often wear as casual pants instead of jeans or joggers in the winter. They are not cheap at $119 but are oomfortable, warm, and water/wind resistant. I wore them cross country skiing with my daughter on Wednesday and golfing yesterday.

For me, hands down it's the the Bonobos Tour Highland pants. Being in AZ, I don't feel the need to wear lined pants. I like how they have different fits for different body styles. They are a bit expensive, but I usually wait for their sales and then stock up.

Back