WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mean your doing better and the doctor gave you the OK?
Ready for tomorrow.

puvatapa.jpg

Naths, those VRS Covert irons are BEAUTIFUL.

Glad to hear ur back to hitting the links jb

This mean your doing better and the doctor gave you the OK?

Thats what I was thinking. Last I heard there was an alien growing out of his belly :alien:

Go easy JB.

My bag is complete for 2014, can't wait for the snow to melt!

IMG_0206.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0205.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0209.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Did I miss the flat stick??

was that at me???...lol...if it was....whoops!!!, my camera work lol...it varies between a odyssey protype 2 or a Method Concept(silver)

was that at me???...lol...if it was....whoops!!!, my camera work lol...it varies between a odyssey protype 2 or a Method Concept(silver)

Nice. I have issues and it's called "oh look a new putter" so when I didn't see one I thought I would ask.

Nice set up.

Orange for the win!

IMG_00000425_hdr.jpg

I will add my bag to this mix. Waiting for the rain to let up enough to get out up in the rainy NW.

Apparently I will need to go read some directions on how to get the image to show up.

Got my Big Bertha fairway in yesterday. Makes my bag 90% complete for 2014. Just waiting for the new Vokey SM5's to come out. Very excited about this year! If I play half as good as my clubs look, i'll hit that single digit HDCP.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Got my Big Bertha fairway in yesterday. Makes my bag 90% complete for 2014. Just waiting for the new Vokey SM5's to come out. Very excited about this year! If I play half as good as my clubs look, i'll hit that single digit HDCP.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looking Good!

Here's my collection, set for 2014 or my wife will have my hide nailed to the garage door.

2014Bag.jpg

Little spring cleaning yesterday and thought about how my bag has changed from the first time I posted in this type of thread. Big bag right now so don't count clubs on me!

Callaway Optiforce 9.5
Callaway XHot 17 degree
Cleveland 588 Custom 15.5 degree
Cleveland 588 Custom 20.5 degree
Taylor Made SLDR 19 degree
Callaway X Forged 4-PW
Hopkins 52, 56 and 60 degree wedges
Odyssey Protype 2

3C1AC497-61FC-453E-B553-3AF9B0AB43C2_zpsxbkp1wyp.jpg

Bag will be narrowed down soon.

30BA413D-C9B6-43EE-BD87-91A7341FE74A_zpssh7nlzuy.jpg

And I couldn't have done it without some good help!

67E43553-4BE2-48A0-A3FF-28939A2B9FFB_zpsyrwdvuzr.jpg

Good help is hard to find, so hang on to that one Nate!

JM

Great looking bags guys. Love the d100 hybo and Charlie Brown.

Wow some really awesome looking bags lately. I think ill wait till may to post mine, hopefully it will be changed by then.

Partial bag for 2014. New bag, irons and hybrid. I'm still going to add another X2 Hot Hybrid and figure out what fairway wood I'm going to game this year. I'm also replacing my wedges around April and getting fit for a new driver here soon, although that limited edition lime green Bio Cell has my attention....

This is a seriously ocd golfers bag. Where can I get one?

How can you be an elite hunter if you don't hunt with an Elite Hunter?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Absolutely gorgeous set up there. That bag is definitely one of the best I've seen as of late.

This is a seriously ocd golfers bag. Where can I get one?

How can you be an elite hunter if you don't hunt with an Elite Hunter?

WWW.kahmagolfusa.com

I absolutely love it for use on a push cart. I haven't tried it on a motorized cart yet to see if the bumping and bouncing will dislodge the irons from the rack though.

Little spring cleaning yesterday and thought about how my bag has changed from the first time I posted in this type of thread. Big bag right now so don't count clubs on me!

Callaway Optiforce 9.5
Callaway XHot 17 degree
Cleveland 588 Custom 15.5 degree
Cleveland 588 Custom 20.5 degree
Taylor Made SLDR 19 degree
Callaway X Forged 4-PW
Hopkins 52, 56 and 60 degree wedges
Odyssey Protype 2

3C1AC497-61FC-453E-B553-3AF9B0AB43C2_zpsxbkp1wyp.jpg

Bag will be narrowed down soon.

30BA413D-C9B6-43EE-BD87-91A7341FE74A_zpssh7nlzuy.jpg

And I couldn't have done it without some good help!

67E43553-4BE2-48A0-A3FF-28939A2B9FFB_zpsyrwdvuzr.jpg

Isn't that child labour!!!!

J/K Nate, great looking set up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back