• Other (Explain Below)

Votes: 9 7.3%

• Total voters

DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just curious how many work from home all the time or some of the time.

I work from home almost all the time. I wouldn't go in at all but I live in the same town as my company so I go in to socialize from time to time, but it's never required.

I work in Health Care Administration, so being on site is typically a good thing. However, I have the ability to work from home whenever I want. With that said, my job is much easier when I am face to face with employees, MDs, Patients and Families.

Then, there is the whole retail side of my life. I do most of that from home these days, as I manage the financial aspect and day to day operations are easy enough to manage via text.

I'm in the office more often than not, however it's more of a workflow thing. We're a hybrid workforce and it's worked out great for us overall as a company. When I'm in the office I have 3 giant screens and a good setup, vs working off a laptop and a smaller secondary monitor at home. Plus, I enjoy the time in the car to listen to podcast and switch from work mode to home mode.

I primarily am at work, but have the option to by hybrid. Just hard with a team to not be in the office providing mentorship and guidance on a daily basis. With that said it snowed a lot last night and I am working from home today.

Previously I was in the office 2-3 days a week, now I have to be in 3 days a week. I don’t mind it because I was going a little crazy in my old job working from home 24/7

Hybrid. And our company added an extra day this year back, so it will be 3 in 2 at home. We’ve been doing 3 at home, 2 in for the past couple years.

I've worked from home for the last 7-8 years, I'm not sure I could function in an office anymore.
We still have the occasional in office meeting but that's usually only every other week or so.

Hybrid. 2-3 days a week in the office. I work at a 24x7 manufacturing facility so there are always people here.

I’m in the office 2 days a week and home 3 right now.

When I was working, I’m retired now, I was a service technician repairing equipment at our customers locations. I rarely went to our office.

I'm at work. I have to be most days.

My office is over an hour away even with light traffic. I was hired as a remote employee pre-covid, but I try to get up into the actual office every couple of weeks to show my face.

In my last 21 years of outside sales I worked out of my house but visited customers in person 4 days a week. Thanks in part to Covid, my wife can now mostly work remotely other than about 25 days a year. It’s a huge bonus as it lets us live mostly in Florida from October through May.

I used to be 100% remote because of covid, but now we are required at least two days in the office a week. With a 9/80 schedule it's not bad and breaks up the routine which I like.

Work from home exclusively.

My company is based out of Mckinney TX and I live in Kansas City.

That will likely change in the next couple of years when we move back to the DFW area.

I am 100% at home now. Before we relocated I was 100% at the office. I am much happier now - though sometimes it's too quiet.

I voted "other" as I can work from home if necessary but the only time I really do is if I'm sick. I prefer the office setting as I still do a lot of in person appointments.

I'm in the other category as sometimes I'm required to do face to face workshops with my clients but primarily it's me, stuck in the basement with screens surrounded by golf stuff I need to organize and clear out

My company HQ is in California and i manage a territory for them, so i am 100% work from home when not traveling or in front of customers.

I have the ability to do so but I don't. Tried it during covid and it just wasn't for me. Part of it is because my CAD setup is much different at home that the office. If I have my office setup at home it could be a different story.

New job is fully remote. I prefer hybrid but I'm not complaining as I sit here in my pyjamas.

I have been working at home since Feb of 2020, Could stay here al the time but i still do voice overs from time to time and i have to go in for that

Work from home exclusively.

My company is based out of Mckinney TX and I live in Kansas City.

That will likely change in the next couple of years when we move back to the DFW area.
Oh boy!!! Back in DFW? @Nate you hear this??? He’s coming home

Oh boy!!! Back in DFW? @Nate you hear this??? He’s coming home

Nothing set in stone yet... but trying to start our family this year and it just makes sense to be closer to our parents.

Probably still a year or two away, but all depends on mortgage rates, housing market, and how comfortable we are raising a child 8 hours away from our support system :ROFLMAO:

I work all over the place. I have 26 sites in 4 states that I support. I work from home, I work from different sites, I work from one of my offices (I have dedicated space in 3 places and 2 official offices).

A lot of that is due to COVID, before the pandemic I had one office space and I supported 5 or 6 different units, now it's a very different landscape - the office space is due to a lot of the other people being sent to work from home and just not returning, so I have claimed space in sites that I visit frequently though I do not think my consulting employer would consider them actually an office.

The freedom is nice, but then there's the other side of it where am responsible for a lot - I prefer to work from the hospitals if I'm being honest, but when it's terrible out it sure is nice to be able to say that I'll work from someplace without such a long walk.

Back