Would you rather become a scratch handicap over the next 5-10 years or...

?

• Option A

Votes: 78 85.7%
  • Option B

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
Would you rather:

A. become a scratch handicap over the next 5-10 years

or

B. maintain your current handicap trajectory, but shoot the record low round at your home course out of nowhere sometime in the next year.

Give me the record round! My trajectory is going down as it is so why not get a record and keep pushing it lower.

I of course want to be better like all you guys. But 5-10 is too long lol and I’m kinda ok where I’m at and or heading.

With where my cap is already, that record low would be an exceptional score reduction and would probably put me at scratch. And it would only take a year anyway so give me that record! It would be great to take it away from who has it already :LOL:

Guaranteed scratch golfer? I'll take it, that'll be an awesome place to be in a few years

Would that be a dynamic scratch?

Scrrrrratch!

Much rather play better.

My cap is getting better anyway. Give me that record!!

I'd much rather be a scratch in the next 5-10.

yall are much more patient than me. :LOL:

Scratch handicap and it ain’t close

Oh definitely scratch for me. Shoot from 80-110 whenever I play, but have a magical 62 in there one time or shoot in the low 70s every time I play starting in a few years? No brainer for me :ROFLMAO:

set the course record, not just your best round ever.

blah, bad poll, ban OP.
Scratch....not even close. Right now I'm mid to high 80's so shooting a 67 once and then right back to where I am or becoming scratch? Not even close.

Absolutely A. Would love to play golf at a high level for a period of time and not just a brief moment.

My trajectory is going the wrong way. I want to get better so I'm saying option A.

B for me because it would stick it up quite a few people. 😬

Back