Would you rather become a scratch handicap over the next 5-10 years or...

?

• Option A

Votes: 78 85.7%
  • Option B

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters
My cap is getting better but I still voted A - might as well be a guaranteed scratch. I don't think my course record is going to be anything special.

You know being a scratch isn't all smiles and rainbows guys. Everyone wants a piece of you, having to go to all of the exclusive parties, fending off advances from women...it's not an easy life

Record low round, I believe. That would put me close enough to scratch.

You know being a scratch isn't all smiles and rainbows guys. Everyone wants a piece of you, having to go to all of the exclusive parties, fending off advances from women...it's not an easy life
3CF42B7B-E199-499F-ADC4-73D85BAE9260.jpeg

I'd rather play better consistently.
I doubt that would get me to scratch, at age 61, that time is run out. I'd take 5-7 cap.
I'd like to shoot even or under for 18 sometime. I've been 2 under for 9 quite a few times but always finished a few over on the round.

Definitely scratch. I would choose option A if it was get to and maintain single digits. Realistically all my golf goals are at this point is to consistently shoot in the mid to low 80s and break 80 every 5-10 rounds or so.

Easy. I'm 70 yrs. old. I'll take scratch golfer until I'm 80. You can keep that course record.

I'll take the scratch cap. Plus that probably also means I'll achieve option B by default at some point.

I'd much prefer a better game that I could depend on every time I went over a freakishly good round once every couple of years. It wouldn't have to be even close to scratch.

Playing consistently good golf would be more important to me than having a super low score.

Back