Would you watch a Ryder Cup-style match between the PGA tour and LIV?

Nope

No thank you

Yep, feel like this would be better than this years Ryder Cup. Especially if you can get some of the guys mic'd up.

Probably not.

Yes. PGA would absolutely destroy them though lol

I'd probably check in on it, but I doubt I'd actively watch it. I just don't see any real draw here. The Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup, and Solheim Cup are about US vs other regions. Tour vs tour just doesn't excite me much.

Maybe at the peak of the LIV/PGA divide it would have been interesting... a couple years in I just don't see anything all that enticing.

Yup. Don’t know why anyone wouldn’t.

Only if Rory has to play Phil.

I would watch and wouldn't mind it happening at all. I wonder if the PGA Tour itself would take the risk though.....You lose and it could validate the LIV Tour arguments of who has better players.....

Absolutely!

FO SHO

I just want to o ow who the pga captain is. If it is ZJ. They lose.

More like LIv be a semi pro team..
Well what I saw at Doral last Saturday looked better than semi pro.

If Zack and DL III are involved, prolly should take LIV. They would likely take nothing but good ole boys team from US. Gotta have that team room stuff ya know.

Yep

Yes, i would.

Nah I wouldnt watch, the format has been and is just fine, we need to play better golf and maybe start picking different Captains and assistances of the same mode, go outside the box maybe for a Captains pick, let’s be honest accept for being #1 for a small period of time in his career Luke Donald really hasn’t done anything Golf wise (specially on the PGA Tour) same could be said about Colin Montgomery but they made for great Captains… USA needs to inject some different guys in leadership… it’s sad but 3-4 of the picks who would make for great Captains for team US are current LIV Golfers… Phil, Bubba and DJ…keep the Ryder Cup the same just change the same old type of player…

No. I'd rather watch match play on the PGA tour.

I'd watch at least some of it. Outside maybe 5 or 6 guys, I don't have any interest in LIV's players.

Back