Would you watch a Ryder Cup-style match between the PGA tour and LIV?

Viktor Hovland
Rory
Rahm
Scottie
Max Homa
Cantlay(hatless or I am out)
Xander
Ludwig Aberg
Matty Fitz
Collin Morikawa
SungJae
Tommy Fleetwood

This is the team I would run out there.
I dont think you can run this many guys out there. It would have to be 8 at the most I think.

Brooks
Bryson
Phil
DJ
Cam Smith
Sergio
Poulter
Reed

Those are the only guys on LIV I can think of, and the last three only because they talked so much about their absence during Ryder.

Hell Yeah Cmt GIF by Redneck Island

I dont think you can run this many guys out there. It would have to be 8 at the most I think.

Brooks
Bryson
Phil
DJ
Cam Smith
Sergio
Poulter
Reed

Those are the only guys on LIV I can think of, and the last three only because they talked so much about their absence during Ryder.
Jaqo
Peters
Gooch
Mito

Round out the rest of the squad probably.

Must see tv.
Yes!

Would they have to limit it to a day and half competition so no-one from LIV plays more than 54? Or would they have to adjust the Roman Numerals for this event?

I like LIV against the US team.
Against the “PGA” I wouldn’t bet on LIV.

Brooks
Bryson
Phil
DJ
Cam Smith
Sergio
Poulter
Reed

Sergio, Poulter and Phil didn’t have very good seasons. Who knows how they would play in this. Gooch would have to be on the team based on his performance this year.

I think my team would be:
Brooks
Bryson
DJ
Cam Smith
Gooch
Reed
Varner
Mito
Sergio
Phil
Niemann
Oosty

I think Poulter is well past his prime and I worry about his ability to step it up for this. I feel the same way about Phil but he has shown the ability to ramp it up.

I will say I don’t like the Liv team’s chances. I would definitely watch it. While I think the US should romp the line is very thin in professional golf and weird things happen in team events.

No interest. None.

Nope.

No Thank You Reaction GIF

workaholics fer sure GIF

No sir, didn’t watch much of the actual Ryder Cup.

Pop Tv Yes GIF by Schitt's Creek

sure

Sure, I’d watch it.

Sure. It would be an absolute one sided domination but sure.
Yeah yeah. That pgat team that dominates on paper always follows that up with performance right? 😆

Probably. Because it's golf and I'm a junkie

Absolutely

Absolutely would watch. I think there may be some tempers involved too :D

Maybe, Depends on the timing and what i have going on, I am sure would watch part of it

Nope, already have something else planned.

I might watch a little, but I wouldn't plan my weekend around it

No thank you. Would be about as high on my list as Brooks vs. Bryson. And lower than Aaron Rodgers vs. Travis Kelce (in golf).
Haha. Agreed. Wouldn’t watch this for a second. PGA tour has no upside to play this

It would be fun to watch but i think i would probably be too nauseated by the coverage of it and give up.

Back