WTB: Junior Golf Set

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Looking to buy a set of junior clubs for my 10 year old son. They have been playing golf at school, and now he has decided he wants to start going to the driving range and the course with me.

Let me know if you have one you are looking to move!

Looking to buy a set of junior clubs for my 10 year old son. They have been playing golf at school, and now he has decided he wants to start going to the driving range and the course with me.

Let me know if you have one you are looking to move!
How tall is he? I may have some around the house, let me check when I get back home.

Dang, I donated all my junior clubs to the local driving range. Good luck!

Maybe you can check with @MWard and see if he has any extra sets in his garage :p

if you end up looking at new, we have had great luck with the US Kids Golf options. (my son is 11)
they are very easy to fit online by height and ability. i found the price to be reasonable for a full set with stand bag.

US Kids Golf Site

Rude for no reason.

I do not have anything, I donated what I had to the first tee a couple years ago.
Just seeing if your paying attention

He’s right in between my sets, a us kids golf 51” and 57” my son needs the 54” set also… maybe a Christmas present… or earlier if I can sell a few houses :)

What's the budget?

Back