instant3

Reaction score
Handicap
Well, I posted in the Golf header but figured I might as well start looking here. I just had my set stolen from my car and was informed that my clubs will not be covered under my insurance policies. So I am looking to get a replacement set together. Need stiff shafts. Really like Callaway irons, any driver and hybrids, Had a SeeMore that I loved, and switched between Vokey Spin Milled and Mac Daddy 2 wedges. I don't have a whole lot of money to be spending on clubs after buying my membership in full and having to replace a windshield in my Jeep. Can Any THP'ers hook me up with a deal on some older sticks? It'd be much appreciated!

Well, I posted in the Golf header but figured I might as well start looking here. I just had my set stolen from my car and was informed that my clubs will not be covered under my insurance policies. So I am looking to get a replacement set together. Need stiff shafts. Really like Callaway irons, any driver and hybrids, Had a SeeMore that I loved, and switched between Vokey Spin Milled and Mac Daddy 2 wedges. I don't have a whole lot of money to be spending on clubs after buying my membership in full and having to replace a windshield in my Jeep. Can Any THP'ers hook me up with a deal on some older sticks? It'd be much appreciated!

I have some stuff that I'm not using that I was kind of hanging onto aimlessly, but it sounds like you need it more than I do. I have:

Adams CMB 4-AW w/ KBS Tour, stiff flex (120g)
Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 17* fairway wood, RIP Phenom stiff shaft

If either of those things interest you, PM me and we can discuss a price. I will cut you a nice deal for sure.

I would caution you not to rush into anything though, the cops may find your stuff!

PM me your address, I've got a few things I can ship your way.

I have an R1 you can have just cover shipping, keep in mind it would come from Canada so I don't know the cost to get it to the US.

I have a seemore si3 available, shoot me a pm if interested.

I have an R1 you can have just cover shipping, keep in mind it would come from Canada so I don't know the cost to get it to the US.

Generally about $40-$50 for shipping to the US depending on how far it's going to

I have a see more si1 that is 33 inches. If that works for you let me know and I will send it to you.

I posted this in the other thread, but I have a set of Altitude Iron 4-DW with stiff graphite shafts, A Bridgestone J40 Driver with stiff shaft and a Bridgestone 2H with project x stiff shaft......if any of these interest you just shoot me a PM and I will box them up and send them to you.

Can't have somebody missing golf season because of scumbags or insurance companies.

I have a xhot 4 & 5 wood and a si5, White Hot Pro V-line, a White Hot Tour Rossie and an Odyssey Metal X #9.

My irons and woods are xstiff so not sure if they would work for you but I have a Bridgestone True Balance putter TD03 35" with the larger grip if you would want it. I will take care of shipping as well

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have some callaway x tour irons. Stiff true tempers. 7 needs a new shaft which i have a project x already gripped that i pulled fromy current set. Also have x2hot 3 wood. Stiff tour blue shaft. I will give you a 52 amd 56 taylormade rac wedges if you buy the irons or wood.

I have a set of callaway x-forged in mint condition I bought from a guy here. I believe they are the 5.5 rifle shafts. I paid $315 for them....would let em go to you for a little less than that if you want. Decided to stick with my current clubs.

Back