Xbox One and PS4 Systems

Anyone heard or seen anything about a new PGA Tour game from EA?
“It’s Time for a New PGA Game, EA”

“The idea of golf may seem boring to people from an outside perspective, but competitive virtual golf proved to have a market with EA’s Tiger Woods PGA Tour games. If it wasn’t for these games, I personally would have never have gotten into golf.”

https://www.hardcoregamer.com/2018/01/17/its-time-for-a-new-pga-game-ea/286604/
With how hard the Rory McIlroy version failed and all the promises they made to support it and work on it for years to come, I doubt they get back into it. There's a reason EA is hated in the gaming industry. Try out The Golf Club 2. It's not tour authentic and whatnot, but with unlimited courses to play (all user created) its amazing what's become of that game.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The thing that sucks about EAs golf game is not the quality of the gameplay, it was the total lack of content after numerous years off.

Very pathetic. I miss that game very, very much.

I will admit to still playing McIlroy Golf

Decided to fire up the XB1 so I picked up Ghost Recon Wildlands for 20.00.

I will admit to still playing McIlroy Golf

I was looking for mine yesterday or today. I enjoy the game. Really wish they would come out with another one with updated players, equipment, etc.

Powerstar FTW

Love that game. Frank FTW. Some of the stuff they say in that game is hilarious. Also try playing in the hurricane force winds, that makes it interesting.
I've got Rory's game and The Golf Club. Haven't dipped into The Golf Club 2 yet. If you have the Xbox One X and a UHD or better 4k TV, there is a visual
difference in a lot of games, even if they weren't upped for the new console. If your TV supports HDR10 it gets really interesting in how you can set the
visuals.

I’m a big kid. Been playing the new God of War lately .

For my fellow Xbox owners, I was passed a deal offering the Xbox Gold Live membership for $39.99 for 1 year (regularly $59.99)....and can be purchased up to 3 times at that price!!! Essentially that's buy 2 get 1 free compared to the normal price. The deal comes direct from Microsoft, so there is no codes or hoops to jump thru!! Super easy.

Go here: https://slickdeals.net/f/11832979-12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-digital-40-microsoft-account-req?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1

Right as mine is expiring thanks. I usually get mine for free through bing rewards.

Just picked up an Xbox for the kids, quite a bit cheaper than the playstation systems and bundles, gonna be fun to play NBA, NHL, NFL and FIFA.

Just picked up an Xbox for the kids, quite a bit cheaper than the playstation systems and bundles, gonna be fun to play NBA, NHL, NFL and FIFA.
Pick up The Golf Club 2019 its actually really worth it. Or if you want a slightly older, more arcady experience you can snag a copy of Rory for about $5

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I still play Rory on some weekend mornings. I find on Tournament mode and hard swing difficulty it's a freaking challenge, and fun.

Content is sure thin though.

I still play Rory on some weekend mornings. I find on Tournament mode and hard swing difficulty it's a freaking challenge, and fun.

Its actually how I got a few friends into golf. We were all sitting around Bs'ing and decided to throw on Rory, two weeks later the two guys with me were on the course for the first time ever

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The golf club 2019 is a lot better than Rory. It’s pretty darn realistic.
That ddec guy is pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The golf club 2019 is a lot better than Rory. It’s pretty darn realistic.
That ddec guy is pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm. I'm not sure I have the time or the patience to learn a new game, but maybe.

I haven't played PS4 and Xbox for a long time. SImple don't have enough time. I always play on my phone when I am on my way to college. Some of my favorite games are MooMoo.io, Yorg.io, Creatur.io. Find it here https://iospace.games/wormateio

Last edited:
I've been trying to choose between two for so long and now the next generation is coming xD

The Golf Club 2019 is a pretty legit game. I play Rory for a little more arcade-y, try to eagle or better as many holes possible. TGC is definitely harder to do that and is more on the realistic side. I highly enjoy both games. With EA backing out of making golf games, I hope The Golf Club 2019 can evolve and make it an even better game and keep us gaming-golfers busy.

I started playing Apex on xbox. It is a lot more fun than I was expecting.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Life long PlayStation fanboy and love the PS4. I only play a handful of games (COD MW, COD BO4, GT sport, FIFA, Battlefront 2 & PGA tour). I would love for a new tiger woods pga tour game though more than any other game!!!!!

Back