Yellow golf ball poll

Yellow golf ball poll

• Total voters
Last year I started taking our 12 year old daughter out golfing with me. She liked the idea of using the orange E-6 balls because she liked the orange color. I find it makes it a lot easier to find her shots now that she's hitting the orange balls. She's happy, I'm happy and it makes golfing with her easier and thus more enjoyable. KCM

They are easier to see but it is the getting used to looking at it when addressing the ball that is the issue for me! Plus I already have hundreds of Bridgestone B330-RX, Pro V1, Pro V1X and Penta in white so there is no change on the horizon for this ol' boy!

Yellow just stands out so much for me. It's nice when you're the only one playing a yellow ball so you instantly know which ball is yours all day. It's calming to stand over the E6 Optic Yellow. It's such a nice looking ball and it appears to run on batteries later in the day.

I love the idea of them for visual purposes. I just can't get used to them at address.

I have been using the Yellow B330-RX exclusively for the last few months and don't think I will switch back to white anytime soon. None of my playing partners play yellow so I always know which ball is mind and it always seems like we are searching for their balls as the yellow is just easier to see.

I love the Srixon Z Star in yellow as well as the e6.
I sent my Dad a box of the Z Star's in yellow last year for Christmas since he had never tried them before. Now he swears by them and will not play any other ball.

I'm all about the yellow Z-Star.

I'm all about the yellow Z-Star.

I like playing with a group of guys that, at the beginning of the round give me grief over using a yellow ball, by mid-round they are remarking on how much easier it is to see in flight and/or on the ground, and by end of the round are asking me if they can try one out.
Happens all the time.

They really shine this time of the year for me. Not as much in the fall for some reason, but they just pop against the bright green grass in the summer.

I like playing with a group of guys that, at the beginning of the round give me grief over using a yellow ball, by mid-round they are remarking on how much easier it is to see in flight and/or on the ground, and by end of the round are asking me if they can try one out.
Happens all the time.

I know what you mean, yesterday my buddy and I were paired with a twosome and one guy remarked that he could not see the yellow ball, he said he used to play an orange ball years ago. The funny thing to me is when we were riding to our balls each time he would say there' s the yellow ball up there. He could see it but he would not admit it. :laugh:

I've been switching between Srixon Z-Star, Srixon Q-Star, and Bridgestone e6. I love being able to recognize my ball easily.

I find them easier to see in the rough especially where I play where the rough is knee high bleh

I've started playing with yellow this year and I don't think I will ever go back to white. I mostly play the Bridgestone E6 but I've tried the Srixon Q-Star and both are great in yellow. They are so easy to track after the hit but I also love the look at address. It's hard to explain but the yellow is just easier to look at for me. Kind of like using a yellow legal pad to write on.

No difference for me...optic yellow or pure white.

The only golf ball that I find easier to spot is the Bridgestone Breast Cancer Pink Ball. You can even trace it through the air easier.

No difference in the air. They pop in the fairway. Harded to find in the rough (especially here as we have so many different types of trees/leaves alot of which turn yellow upon falling)

Back