Yonex N1-MB Irons Preview

Hello there
9c3a38405007e84eae2fcd234a38b19a.jpg
648d52ed71d3b143c15bcf9cc56ffed1.jpg
9f1fe0d9decc2c0d582a13277fa748d6.jpg
8153e9cec6db2b026410715e56c2e9e1.jpg

my goodness these look good. wow!!!!:clapp:

Damn Kang. You my friend have an addiction. But I love it and live through you!!!

Oh my...

Such a great concept!!!! We should hang out some time.
Yes indeed. You can show me how you're really supposed to hit these and roll my 33" putter

Those look tiny

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Man Kang you are my hero. First the Honmas and now these. I know a guy who would play your "backup" sets when you get tired of them :D

Man those are nice, with PX LZ steel for the win...could be a thing in a few months. After playing the cobra f6 for a couple of rounds and boy I just do not like the look of G.I. irons and they have not helped with my miss at all.

Those Yonex MB's look incredible Kang!

Man those are nice, with PX LZ steel for the win...could be a thing in a few months. After playing the cobra f6 for a couple of rounds and boy I just do not like the look of G.I. irons and they have not helped with my miss at all.
I will give the lz steel a serious look for sure. I'll be reshafting a set most likely but with them not being available yet, I went with current gamer shafts

Good stuff, Kang. Those look great. Going to hit them soon?

Gorgeous!!

Good stuff, Kang. Those look great. Going to hit them soon?
As soon as they are built and I have them in hand. Hoping about a week or so

Man, those are some sweet looking club heads. Definitely looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these.

i keep looking at those pictures drooling. Nice iron selection there Kang

I'm curious too obviously
I'm wondering if these will make it to club clash... with the way you go through clubs... doubtful, but they are beautiful and would love to swing one... I'll bring the Credit card just in case

I'm wondering if these will make it to club clash... with the way you go through clubs... doubtful, but they are beautiful and would love to swing one... I'll bring the Credit card just in case
Haha you never know dude. I've got srixons in the bag for now and surprisingly it has been there more than 6 months. These definitely get a shot at being in the bag

Haha you never know dude. I've got srixons in the bag for now and surprisingly it has been there more than 6 months. These definitely get a shot at being in the bag
didn't you say the same exact thing about the PXG's:act-up::laughing::laughing:

Back