You Can Only Choose 1

ChikFilA stays... my favorite isn't on the list, so I'm ok with losing the rest :ROFLMAO:

I’m going with Culver’s chicken sandwich and while I’m there a peanut butter shake to go along with it.

Coincidentally: I haven't actually counted, but, my impression is the highest vote-getters so far are CFA and Popeye's: The best and worst of my spreadsheet comparisons based on calories, fat, and carbs per gram of protein.
See the first post.

At this point I guess Wendys. I mean, its ok. Here it was the originator of the Crispy Chicken Sandwich, was around for years before anyone else released theirs.

Have never had Culvers, Chic-Fil-A, or White Castle.
Popeyes and KFC, was not a fan of theirs. Burger King is cringe-worthy here.

Now I'm on a mission to try all of these!

Man, I would pick Culvers and can only think all the Chick-Fil-a people have not tried it

Wendy’s only because I might want a chicken sammich on a Sunday.

Popeyes.

Considered chick-fil-a, but their sides are horrible. Spicy sandwich is the only thing worth eating there.

Popeyes is the answer.

The answer is Chick Fil A

I like Popeyes, but the consistency from one purchase to another is surprisingly inconsistent.

Chick-fil-A

Culver's for me.

Popeyes or chick fil are the only ones to look at. Chick fil a takes it barely

Chick-fil-a

Assuming we can still get everything else on their menu, the answer is Culver's.

Chick Fil A and it ain’t close

I've never had Chick Fil A, Popeyes or White Castle. I guess I'll pick Culver's.
I can't stand anything from White Castle.

Wendy's just because it's close to me, and they have a pretty good chicken sandwich.

If I was closer to a Chick Fillet or Popeye's would probably change my answer.

Popeyes, that said I have never tried Chic Fil A, so maybe it's on par?

Back