You can't pick your own......

robrandalgz

2023 Budget Championship #CanyonCowboys
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What sports franchise and fan base are you rooting for this year? (Again, you can't pick your own)

I'm going with Detroit Lions (until/unless they play Dallas in a meaningful game). I have a ton of respect for the REAL fans of that team (f*** any and all band wagon fans of any team).

Go!

I need a good NFL team this year.

I’m thinking the jets or the bengals

I'd love to see the Bills or Vikings win a super bowl.

I'm not sure who has a better chance. Bills are way better, but the Vikings play in a conference where Kirk Cousins might be the 2nd best QB

I'd love to see the Bills or Vikings win a super bowl.

I'm not sure who has a better chance. Bills are way better, but the Vikings play in a conference where Kirk Cousins might be the 2nd best QB
My wife is a huge Vikings fan. She used to go to games with her dad at the old Met center. If Dallas is eliminated, I'll root for her team to finally win one, also. That NFC North race is going to be fascinating this year.

I'll go lions as well it's my wife's family's team

I’ll go with Buffalo since they’re basically the northern version of the Panthers.

My wife is a huge Vikings fan. She used to go to games with her dad at the old Met center. If Dallas is eliminated, I'll root for her team to finally win one, also. That NFC North race is going to be fascinating this year.

I'm a Canadian so to me the Bills and Vikings are the two most Canadian teams LOL. The Bills are basically Toronto adjacent.....and Minnesota should be a part of Canada. Minnesotans are basically Canadian, they talk like us and love hockey as much as us.

If real life was like the NBA we'd have traded a couple of first rounders for Minnesota some years ago

Broncos. Lived in Denver for a while so they're kinda the "back up"

Carolina.

I wish we had a professional football team in Detroit. We have sucked my whole 63 years. Won ONE playoff game in the Superbowl era. One....
So I am a Packers fan.
And I wish the Fords would sell. My God, 6 decades of inept ownership. Have they no shame? Sell already!!!!!

I can't go AFC so I'd pick the Vikings. If the Chiefs don't make it to the SB this year, I'd like to see them win it. I kind of like the Lions too.

The reason that I even thought of this subject was listening to the Off Course episode this week when @Canadan was talking about Cincinnati sports. I'm excited for that entire city's fan base as well. They've been pretty long suffering and their sports scene is electric, right now.

Love my chiefs, but my brother was a big Marino and Dolphin fan. I would love to see them do well. I kind of like Tua and want to see what he can do if healthy.

A better thread might be who you are rooting against. Despite my love for @Canadan i hope burrow chokes on one of his cigars after starting 2-0

I don't have one anyway of my own, so I will Pick the Cowboys, For @Hibs

Wisconsin Badgers Football, I’m a UC fan and seeing Fickle go north sucked but was bound to happen.

Anybody playing The Ohio State.

No idea why but dolphins and chargers.

The Texas Rangers

Back