You can't pick your own......

I have a sentimental attachment to Jacksonville: I was stationed at NAS Jax, both of my kids were born in Jacksonville, and their original USFL team was fun to watch at the Gator Bowl. So, since the Cardinals are going to be straight-up garbage this season, I’ll have to say…DUUUUUUUUVAL!!!

Buffalo. I remember as a kid watching them get to and lose all those Super Bowls. Think it would be nice to finally see them win one.

What sports franchise and fan base are you rooting for this year? (Again, you can't pick your own)

I'm going with Detroit Lions (until/unless they play Dallas in a meaningful game). I have a ton of respect for the REAL fans of that team (f*** any and all band wagon fans of any team).

Go!
Hell Yeah Randy! I've been watching the Lions since I was 6. I'll be 40 next month.... 🤦‍♂️ Definitely a die-hard, kool-aid drinking Lions fan. It's been a loooooong road to say the least. Lol! Very, very hopeful for this year. 🤞

The state of Ohio is 'meh, and everything in it, lol, but I really want Joe Burrow to win a Super Bowl. Guy is awesome to watch and does it the right way. So I guess by default, I'll root for Cincy just because of Joe Burrow. Haha. 😀

I’m a 49ers fan so I’ll go AFC and root for the Chargers. Anyone that can help beat the Raiders, Chiefs, and Russell Wilson has my support

Anyone playing against FSU this year; after they were taunting us in the Dome I have a new found disdain for them.

Anyone playing against FSU this year; after they were taunting us in the Dome I have a new found disdain for them.

Since I can’t choose my Texans I’ll say the Bengals. I know nothing about them except I like Joe.

I’m gonna roll with the Dolphins. Tons of talent, Tua going to stay healthy, and hopefully they get their first playoff win(s) in a couple decades

Bills. I want Billsmafia get a title if it’s not the Niners.

I announced earlier that since the Cards are trash….

I’m jumping on the Lions wagon.

Being from Memphis I have started pulling for FSU a little. Memphians know Coach Norvell is a hell of a coach and a class act.

Never in my 68 years would I have thought I'd ever pull for FSU.

Back