You get to keep 1 club out of your current bag.

Guess I’ll go with my new LTDx. Edel is replacing all my irons wedges and putter. Hate to loose my forge tec but I think I’m going to be fine with a new bag full of Edel equipment

If my SeeMore putter is in the bag at the time, I'm keeping that. If it's not, I'd keep my 4h. Nothing against the other clubs, just what I would least want to give up.

Supernova, easily. Arccos data says it should stay, too.

My 58° PM Grind, because it's not easily replaceable and nobody else makes anything like it.

putter

I'd probably be keeping the King Tec hybrid, that thing is immaculate in any situation ever thrown at it.

Odyssey Limited Edition Milled Putter or the Mavrik Max Single Diamond Tour Driver (both probably very difficult to buy again)...

A

Right now it would be the UW. Not sure tomorrow.

My 60° wedge. It so easy to use in different circumstances. I can always find other clubs to fit the need but my 60° is always consistent even when I am not.

Gotta keep the 7 Iron. Te. It up, from fairway, rough, bunkers, and could outt
Very versatile

Aren't genies supposed to GRANT YOU THREE WISHES, as opposed to take your stuff???

I've been optimally fit for every club in my bag, so what you are suggesting would be a disaster and essentially require me to start all over. However, because I get a comprehensive, brand-agnostic fitting I tend to keep my clubs in the bag for awhile. Thus all my clubs are at least one model behind what is currently sold. So, as long as I can go through the process again, it probably doesn't matter, which clubs I have to replace.

BTW, I assume the genie is going to spring for the full bag fitting and clubs. It is the least he can do given that he's taken most of my clubs.

Last edited:
My putter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Evnroll er2 putter would definitely be staying.

I might need to go with the big Bertha B21 driver. I'm generally happy with most of my stuff but the other things come in sets and it would feel weird just having the 7i from a set then build around it.

Tough decision between my 5 wood and putter. Since I use the putter more, I would stick with that.

My Rogue Max D driver with my Kinetixx Velocity shaft. I just love that set up.

Callaway Xhot 11 Wood

7i

My Ben Hogan putter stays......... :)

Man, this is tough. I think I am actually gonna say my Honma 5 wood. It is a beast and I have a couple other solid putters I could put back into the bag.

Stealth+ driver is not going anywhere

Edel EAS 1.0 Putter.

Back