You Must Choose - The Morgan Cup 2020 Edition

Team Hackers!!!

The fat man without a shirt is a Team Hackers thing....just ask @phoffer , my roomie....

I've only played against you it felt right!!!

Let's go!!

No Rumchata though. That's enough of that haha

even if you mix it with Fireball to make Cinnamon Toast crunch shots?

Let's go!!

No Rumchata though. That's enough of that haha
Always find a way to use Rumchata.
I’d play hard for you.

Team Hackers for me....not sure I want to be spending late nights with KYGolfer just in case that's his lubricant of choice!

Team Paradise.

Unfinished business.

Team Paradise all the way

Its almost go time! Any ship jumpers? Change of heart?

I have wavered, but in the end, I am sticking with my original choice of going with the underdogs.

Its almost go time! Any ship jumpers? Change of heart?
the tables have turned a bit with a new spot open.

I'll accept all apologies and welcome defectors with open arms.

#Hackers

According to @Canadan thats Team hackers :rolleyes:
Listen, bro. You're out there geeking on Cobra gear at the range, getting everyone to join the Paradise party train... And Hackers is just here trying to be a part of the JDTOX show.

According to @Canadan thats Team hackers :rolleyes:
I am only basing it on the record of Yagley and not who is on each team as of now. Calling Team Hackers the underdog with the record of Yagley is laughable. That is like calling a Zoo Crew team with Mr. Finley on it the underdog.

The only time I wavered on my pick was when I was reminded that @KY Golfer left those morsels from heaven on the table in Couer d’ Alene. #remembertherolls

Last edited:
With the unfortunate opening, you can throw all your math equations out the window.

You have less than 24 hours. It's all about true alliances now!!! #Team Paradise

the tables have turned a bit with a new spot open.

I'll accept all apologies and welcome defectors with open arms.

Sure. I defect. I rescind my Paradise choice and go Hackers. You guys were quite engaging in this choice. I like that about a team. :cool:

Back