Your All-Time Favorite THP Thread?

Campbell Toe

AKA Campbell Toe
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
For me it's the WITB: Mr. HIcksta. Miss all of Josh's club ho'ing denials. It was like a serialized television show as something new would show up each week.

Man some of the regional rivalry threads were epic

There were a few comments that began to border on getting personal, but it straightened out and really became a great thread. I still think it was the best "Rivalry". However I am biased because I was a part of it.

And Carlos was born!

Sorry Cap'n Anychance Alex. ?

Hard to say. I like The Grandaddy threads a lot, for obvious reasons. the Regional Rivalry threads were pretty epic. I like the B100 thread a good bit. All of the live event threads are awesome. I mean, there's a lot of great threads.

PING i20 iron forum review or the SeeMore mSeries forum review.

2018 Morgan Cup thread with Freddie & Jake as captains. Great group of guys On both sides.

Miss our guy

Obviously the GD threads stand out for me, but I absolutely LOVE the THP'er Random Acts of Kindness thread!

Just about any event thread, each has a different vibe to it and brings something to it.
I reserve to change my mind after this years Grandaddy. ;)

PING i20 iron forum review or the SeeMore mSeries forum review.

I was thinking that or going back even further, the Burner 2.0 iron review thread.

While I personally enjoyed the Cali regional rivalry because well, I was involved with a lot of people I know very well, but Michigan/Ohio was one for the ages. Cannot think of one that stood out more to me that I wasn't directly involved in. Close 2nd would be the very first grandaddy thread. If it wasn't for that I don't know that I would have become as engaged in this place as I have.

For me it's the WITB: Mr. HIcksta. Miss all of Josh's club ho'ing denials. It was like a serialized television show as something new would show up each week.

LOL! It's all way fresh, I'll give you that.
@mr.hicksta is inspiration to all of us that believe a golf game can be bought instead of spending time working on it.

I absolutely LOVE the THP'er Random Acts of Kindness thread!
This for me no question, followed closely by any THP event follow along threads and the B100 thread.

The Random Acts of Kindness thread, THP rocks!!!

The first was that came to mind was the 2017 Gauntlet Live Update Thread. Tons of excitement and followers down the home stretch of that one.

I think mine was when some schmuck put up a questions about scoring under "woulda, coulda, shoulda"

I love the Personal Best thread. So cool to read all the accomplishments.

honorable mention goes to any thread that evolves in to a "big g golf" or "little g golf" rabbit hole.

I love the Personal Best thread. So cool to read all the accomplishments.

honorable mention goes to any thread that evolves in to a "big g golf" or "little g golf" rabbit hole.

I remember a thread you made about Links Strong. Doing good for others like that or the Acts of Kindness threads are my favorite.

I will pick the Happy and Random Acts of Kindness threads. I often go into those threads if I am feeling down; the goodness that THPers give/receive always lifts me up.

I'll go way back to the old OWGR THP style threads and rankings, some fun discussions back then!

Back